• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Yes, 1000s of times, occured twice today...

Have you ever eaten a bug?

might have by accident, hear that food have small parts of them inside certain foods
not an actual bug... I'm willing to eat some if needed for survival

have you ever gotten a burn from food?
(not as in too hot, but an actual burn on skin - I did once when I was 6 years old, with super hot marshmallow rice crispies, burn my lower lip left a burning blister for couple days)

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Yep....

Have you ever been to Wales?

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
All the time.

Have you ever been woken up by a fire alarm?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Nope.

Have you ever woke up feeling like you've almost fallen out of your bed?

maybe, at least in sad parts I could have
I know some Pokemon episodes have
episode "Seeking Shelter from the Storm!" sure did leave me in tears, reminded me of my grandma so much, she had passed away two weeks before the episode premiered

have you ever eaten a fortune cookie forgotten to take the paper out from inside?

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Nah but I've had ice cream there.

Have you ever ridden in a horse drawn carriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.