• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think so

Have you ever had to give a one star review since you had gotten something you had ordered, however part of the order was missing?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
No but I have given one star reviews for apps and one business that had terrible service before so does that count?

Have you ever seen a show on Broadway?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Yes due to other flights being late or weather conditions. I got stranded at JFK twice for over six hours and missed my connecting flight to where I was supposed to go because of things out of my control.

Have you ever cut down a tree before?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Kind of.

Have you ever seen a whale in person?

Yeah, I've seen them now and then hunting above fields. They're not too common though.
Have you ever gotten an allergic reaction to something?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Yes to a few things. Besides seasonal and cats, I’ve had reactions to eating bananas before.

Have you ever spent more than $200 on something for a personal collection? (Video Games and consoles don’t count)

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Yep.

Have you ever broke a fishing line by mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.