• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not yet, I haven't been fishing myself

have you ever finished a drawing, or a fan fic writing you disliked, but others seem to love?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I dont do tat stuff so no.

Have you ever jogged for like an hour and a half.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
No? Who does that.

Have you ever accidentally picked up someone elses mail?

(I have walked into thorn bushes by accident, couple times - my most recent was about 3 weeks ago, when I ordered some tacos from a food truck, forgot my wallet in the car, as I had checked my debit card balance earlier - running back to my vehicle, I brushed up against some thorn bushes, ended up with a nasty rash)

yep, but I didn't go their home, mail person accidentally delivered it to my home, my family's mail got deliver to the other neighbor... good thing we are friendly so just simple exchange, once the mail person arrived, we just explained that

have you ever burned a pizza?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Dont really do pizzas.... So no

Have you ever burnt something you shouldn't burn?

not yet that I know off

have you ever lived more than 6 months in a country where you don't live right now
(I lve in Seattle WA USA, in 1989, when I was 4 years old, my grandma took me to live for almost a year in Mexico)

probably, can't remember... wait do remember of one
was every episode of "Kitchen Nightmares" - never got in trouble for it
but the laptop I used it on, HDD failed less than a month after (karma I'm going with)

have you ever had a nightmare so sad, you still remember it after waking?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Nope

Have you ever experienced deja vu?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Yes quite a few times especially in the homes of other people I’ve never met yet I felt like I was there before. The strangest occurrence was last Christmas when I was visiting my sister and her family and we went up to my brother in law’s cousin’s house for a party and the house was so familiar to me but I never was there before.

Have you ever made a roast in a Crock Pot?

not yet, I'd love to try some

Have you ever over boiled water? - as in all the water boiled when you remembered
(happened to me last night when I wanted to make some Korean noodles, put the water on stove, got distracted with a few YouTube videos, next thing I know, I check on water, no more water on pot)

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Once.

Have you ever seen a bald eagle in person?

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
I have not. Not personally. But I do recall using one way back lol.

Have you ever won a contest / drawing?

Status
Not open for further replies.