• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I look like a chicken on LSD when I try to dance. Short answer: yes.

Have you ever skipped rope?

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
I look like a chicken on LSD when I try to dance. Short answer: yes.

Have you ever skipped rope?
Can't, i am in wheelchair.
Have you pop a wheeled ? (a wheelchair tricks)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
jesus thats a lot of signature errrrhh.... what does skip rope mean? i do it for better methods sure

Have you ever fallen down a staircase?

Teravolt

jumprope. i tried to make a LazyTown reference, it was a meme a few years back. I’m too old...
and yes, i have. it hurts.

Have you eaten squid?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
damn, that's.. painful

I have and it is lovely

Do you enjoy techno rave music?

Teravolt

depends. i do like happy hardcore, which is commonly associated with raves. techno is pretty old, and I prefer more modern, obscure electronic music. short answer: maybe.

Have you ridden a horse?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah?

Have you Ever made just the Perfect grilled cheese?

Teravolt

i think i burnt grilled cheese once

Have you ever failed a test?

its something natural, I'm sure everyone has, i have millions of times the 35 years I been alive , unless you mean somewhere in public place, i have once in school

have you ever ordered a wrong part for something (like laptop/desktop part, phone charger, bulb for lamp, etc...) - had to return it

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Not that I remember but it has probably happened to someone in my family

Have you ever been in a physical fight?

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
yes.

have you ever had a pet bird?

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
yes, my mom made homemade frosting. it was amazing

have you ever smashed a video game console?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Algebra II my senior year which I don’t regret as my guidance counselor forced me to take it even though I didn’t need it to graduate and then I got the most boring teacher of all time for the subject who graded tests and quizzes with this grading scale that didn’t make sense mathematically and if you made one mistake, you basically failed.

Have you ever eaten sashimi?

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I'm always cool! Eh not really, too shy to actually try to appear cool without a hint of irony

Ever had a deep hatred for someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.