• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Shiny Hunter
So, this game is pretty simple. One user posts "Have you ever..." and then the next user replies "Yes" or "No" and comes up with the next "Have you ever..." question.
An example might be
User 1: Have you ever ridden in a limo?
User 2: Yes. Have you ever had a pet snake?
User 3: No. Have you ever had a crush on a celebrity?
And so on.

UPDATE: I noticed a few people doing this: This isn't the true/false game, so don't answer true or false. Also, don't make a statement- ex. "Next poster has..." You are asking the person if they have, and you answer yes or no to their question.

Rules:
1. Keep it appropriate.
2. All general SPPF rules.
3. Don't post too often ;) Other people want to answer, too!

So, have you ever...

cried at something in Pokemon?

Last edited:

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Yes

Have you ever been lost in the zoo?

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Yes, never had so much drama with Pokémon

Have you ever be wondering if 1+1=2 is really true?

Pink Harzard

So majestic
So many times

Have you ever held a snake in your hands?

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Gods no.

Have you ever eaten a burger sandwiched between 2 doughnuts? I have. Don't recommend it myself.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Nope.

Have you ever observed badgers at dusk?

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Nope.

Have you ever had a sleepover?

HM02gon

Waiting...
Yes, way back when

Have you ever drank hot sauce from the bottle (I do it all the time)

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
No, I haven't. Part of me wonders what it's like, but at the same time, I'd probably feel like death once I woke up.

Have you ever given away a really good pokemon (5IVs, HA, shiny, what not) over Wonder Trade just to give a gift?

V

Shiny Hunter
Yes, a kid in my freshman year of high school decided it would be funny to spit on me and my friend, every day. We told the teacher, who promptly did nothing. They made that teacher dean of students later (slap in the face school, slap in the face) it only stopped after all my cousins threatened to kick the crap out of his butt.

Have you ever gotten into a fist fight?

kisspower12

I am me
No I have not. I dont even know what that is.

Have you ever had some ice cream squished between two cooked waffles and covered with powder sugar?(Its good)

Status
Not open for further replies.