• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phanpycross

God-king
I think so, I was 3.

Have you ever Eaten so much at once that you could not breathe?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Not breathe? I think you need to go to the doctor if that was the case. That's not healthy. I did recently eat too much, but I had to go #2 really bad, rather than not being able to breathe.

Have you ever stayed up for 24+ hours?

Chalis

Victorious
Yep.

Have you slept in your underwear before?

I used to do that when I was young.

Did you ever meet someone you saw on television?

Pink Harzard

So majestic
I saw the previous queen of the Netherlands once. Does that count?

Have you ever told a ridiculous lie while people actually believed you?

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Yes, i once told some people i was my older brother. And here's the joke: i don't have an older brother.

Have you ever stolen something from a store, by accident or on purpose?

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Once as a kid. I wasn't busted but I'm never going to do that ever again. I was so scared to be found out.

Have you ever been at a game event?

V

Shiny Hunter
No... My club mates went to the midnight release of ORAS, but it was dark and snowing and driving in that is scary :< The closest I have to that is buying Pokemon Art Academy the day it was released.

Have you ever played a game and just thought "Holy crap this is my new favorite game"?

Kryptos

It's too cold
Yep. I started playing Golden Sun: Dark Dawn yesterday. Have you ever broken a bone in your body?

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
No.

Have you ever rode in a helicopter?

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Nope

Have you ever been watching a movie twice in the same day?

Chalis

Victorious
Nope.

Have you ever gotten sick at the worst time possible, like during an exam?

Vern

Why not both?
Um... yeah.

Have you ever just suddenly decided that "today, I'm going to be different"?

Bert

Untitled
Yeah. Never actually went through with it though, I think.

Have you ever read through a long book in one sitting?

V

Shiny Hunter
Yes <3 I love books! Actually I found one in a classroom once and read it through class and was done by the end. It wasn't the longest book ever, maybe only 150 pages, but still.

Have you ever been so happy about something that you cried?

Status
Not open for further replies.