• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Shiny Hunter
Yes. Like finding out they added horses to Minecraft Xbox 360 (I freaked last night)

Have you ever had to get rid of a pet because it was too mean?

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Yes, it doesn't taste well.

Have you ever been so unaware of the weather, tat you wore clothes that didn't suit said weather?

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Yes, all the time in Grade 5. I would wear jeans in June.

Have you ever had one of those mugs that show things like pictures when it is heated?

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
No, they are very cool.

Have you ever read a good book?

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
No.

Have you ever drew fan art of your favourite character?

HM02gon

Waiting...
Yes, I used to be obsessed with Toph from TLA. Drew lots of beyond awful pictures of her. I think I shredded all of them after coming across them about a year ago. It was a sad sad time for my art skills.

Have you ever accidentally blurt out the name of a Pokemon to someone who is not a fan?

V

Shiny Hunter
Sort of. My dad convinced my cousin once that a fat lady used to live in our house but she got so big she died cause she couldn't move, but she loooooved food anyways. At that second, a bowl of ice cream on the table moved. It was really just condensation under the bowl and it suctioned and moved, but it was hilarious to see him and all his tough guy friends freak the eff out.

Have you ever pranced someone really well?

Last edited:

Pink Harzard

So majestic
A guy at school forgot his mobile phone and a schoolmate made a picture of me with it, and replaced the background picture with the picture of me. So instead of his girlfriend he saw me on his phone.

Have you ever been doing charity work?

Status
Not open for further replies.