• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalis

Victorious
Nope.

Have you ever fallen asleep in the middle of something important?

Pink Harzard

So majestic
I fell asleep during a sermon at some friends church. But those in my church are just better to hear :p

Have you ever stepped on a piece of Lego?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
No. But I have stepped on Megablocks.

Have you ever farted in the middle of a conversation?

Vern

Why not both?
Too many times.

NP has wrote (or tried to write) a novel.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Yes. So many times thanks to my brother. XP

Have you ever tried writting a trilogy?

V

Shiny Hunter
OOC I noticed a few people doing this: This isn't the true/false game, so don't answer true or false. Also, don't make a statement- ex. "Next poster has..." You are asking the person if they have, and you answer yes or no to their question.

Ninja'd Yes. I haven't finished one yet, but when I was younger I wrote a few page story. Hopefully one day I'll finish one (and even have it published)

No. Only single books.

Have you ever gone to the movies and something went horribly wrong? (Example- power went out once for me and another time I got carbon monoxide poisoning)

Chalis

Victorious
Nah.

Have you spat on someone before, while talking?

Vern

Why not both?
Unfortunately, yes.

Have you ever had that awkward moment when you pause in the middle of a conversation, then want to continue but can't seem to return to the same train of thought?

Chalis

Victorious
Yes.

Have you ever had a different stature from your current one? (Like, you were once fat but now skinny, vice-versa)

Pink Harzard

So majestic
I used to be skinny, but now I'm regular.

Have you ever blurted something out you still regret?

Pink Harzard

So majestic
As a kid a lot

Have you ever thought to stay in bed for the whole day?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
At the movie theater? No, but I have gotten tired/sleepy

Have you hit someone in self defense?

Chalis

Victorious
Yes.

Have you ever farted in the middle of a conversation? (No, I'm totally not ripping this one from someone. :p)

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Too many times xD

Have you ever struggled with sudden hiccups?

Chalis

Victorious
Yes.

Have you ever woken up past 12 PM?

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
No.

Have you ever laughed out loud while watching a movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.