• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Shiny Hunter
No, but my cousin did a lot when we were younger.

Have you ever sent a letter? An actual letter, with a stamp and all? (It doesn't happen often now a days)

Vern

Why not both?
Unfortunately, no.

Have you ever suddenly found yourself thinking about your future life while lying in bed?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Video games, obviously no since I don't hack. Real life games? Yes, before. Usually paper-rock-scissors, but my brother and I have found a way to prevent cheating.

Have you ever watched the Horrible Histories series?

Never even heard of it before, so no.
Have you ever felt, like a plastic bag, floating through the wind, wanting to start again?

No

Have you ever been lying down in a bed then when you try to move you move in ways you weren't doing? AHS hates me (Alien hand syndrome)).

Last edited:
Yes

Have you ever questioned your mortality?

Cutty

Forever now
Yessh.

Have you ever slapped someone in the face?

Yes. Many, many times.

Have you ever ditched your responsibilities?

mimejr.james

< The one and only
Yup, was pretty cool.

Have you ever fooled around with people because deep inside you are feeling depressed?

What!? Yes I have.

Have you ever done something really bad and gotten away with it or covered it up?

Sorry I posted this to the question before the escargot one and I posted at the same time as a wild charizard did.
Never ate escargot though.

Bert

Untitled
Probably, yeah. I'm a master at covering my tracks. :p

Have you ever invited someone to dinner and completely messed up the meal?

Nope I don't cook because I'm in eighth grade and I suck at cooking.

Have you ever made a stupid lie in front of someone and passed it off?

Status
Not open for further replies.