• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I've worn the same pair of pants twice, but that's about it. So no.

Have you ever left a movie before the movie finished?

Tangeh

Twice, but neither time because the movie was bad. (Once we were in the wrong theatre, which we only realized after it started xD and the other time because the fire alarm went off. We were given a free movie pass as a refund but never ended up seeing the rest of it lol)

Have you ever fallen asleep at school?

Tangeh

Uhm... The only thing coming to mind is when I decided to do full push ups instead of those wimpy ones from your knees that I'd gotten away with all year and my teacher went crazy praising me in front of the class.. Except most of the class did normal ones anyways so it was just kinda pathetic LOL. Oh and once I took tennis lessons and they tried to make us run laps but I refused because lazy and sassy that day I guess, and this one lady got so pissed at me. xD she was like "we are here to run >___> so do it or leave" and Fourteen year old me was like "uhm I'm here to play tennis tyvm" and my friend was like "omg just do it -_-" so I did by myself ... They applauded me after. It was stupid. xD

Have you ever been forced to stay late at work?

Last edited:

Tangeh

Yup, more than once.

Have you ever considered somebody a frenemy? (aka somebody you call a friend but dislike)

Shadow_Hunter

Sneak Thief
No. Those Pokémon events are so far away from where I live...

Have you ever played a video game called The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion?

Ascended Dialga

No. If I had a nickel for every time someone asked me if I've played that...

Have you ever played Dragon Quest Monsters?

Ascended Dialga

If I had a nickel...

Have you ever played Mega Man 2?

Mechaheracross

Krusty krab employee
yes...
Have you ever flipped someone off at your school?

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Um...Actually, yes...That was in Middle school, but they had the nerve to do so to me first!

Have you ever exited your home from someplace besides the front door?

Status
Not open for further replies.