• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I think I did in a kirby game XD

Have you ever watched an anime or cartoon you didn't like just to please a sibling?

AmericanPi

Write on
Nope. Every time I play we usually don't finish, and when we do I don't win. XD

Have you ever been to the Southern Hemisphere?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Of course. Act like I didn't win, wait until taxes are taken out in April, slowly work less and less until I officially resign, and never tell anyone.

Have you ever traveled somewhere exotic (this doesn't exclude non tropical places)?

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Yes loads of times. I live in Singapore, so shopping malls are in abundance.

Have you ever been hospitalized?

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I may of one time. Though i don't think i've chewed as much gum in my life as most people XD Never even figured out how to blow a bubble gum bubble...

Have you ever trick or treated or handed out candy on halloween in a costume so scary, people screamed when they saw you?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Nope. Can't have a scary costume when you have an overactive imagination.

Have you ever suddenly had a flashback to a really weird show you once watched but not been able to remember anything about it and the Internet is useless in helping you remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.