• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
No.

Have you ever fallen asleep while playing a video game?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Nope

Have you ever hated someone?

Noa

Pokemon Crystal is my happy place
I've come close to it, but I don't think i've ever truly hated someone. Thankfully there is no one horrible enough in my life to hate. Though I do hate certain people in power in my country at the moment :')

Have you ever lost something really important?

many times, the last one was my wallet
couldn't drive (my driver's license inside), couldn't buy anything either at a long work day as my bank card is in my wallet, that day gotten paid so didn't have spare change either, couldn't ask family to drop me off as they had left for work
good thing work location was only a 30 minute walking distance

have you drawn something you hated, others seem to love?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I've woken up to my dog stepping on me

Have you ever felt like the master of procrastination?

might have couple of times

have you ever forgotten to save a game, before shutting console off or running out of battery on hand held?
(loosing lots of progress - I did once, in Pokemon X, even caught a shiny Luxio in Friend Safari... went to work forgot to put the 3DS XL to charge, when I came back, out of battery)

yes, in 2015, I went to the hospital a day before, on my actual birthday I spent it in the hospital, it was early symptoms of a heart attack, I went home the day after my birthday
aside from that - the only other one time was in 2008 when I had the common cold

have you ever skipped a class in school?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
once for like a few seconds, IDK what even happened, I stood up to turn on the TV, but apparently I stood up too hard, so I started getting dizzy and then I think I tripped

Have you ever completed the pokedex?

Status
Not open for further replies.