• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not yet, have entered a few, didn't get picked, one of my close friends did won
(I finished dead last that time)

have you ever won a game of chess?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Nope.

Have you ever made your own original character?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
omg i once pulled 2 Garlics for a simple 1 garlic recipe i tell you the village elders from neighbouring lands have not yet pardoned me

did you ever forget how much you detest snow

Yes, until it snows again and it either turns into this gross greyish slush or freezes again and becomes a layer of ice. Snow is only fun as a kid.

HYE mixed up your salt and sugar?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Nope.

Have you ever been on a game show before?

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Yes, and it was awful.

Have you ever been in a leaf fight?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Yep. Star Trek DS9. Used to think it was too soapy. Now I don't.

Have you ever seen a comet or a meteor shower?

Last edited:

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
Oh yes! I've seen a meteor shower or two. More specifically, the (Perseid?) meteor shower that occurs in August where I'm from. It's been a while since I sat out to watch a meteor shower, but I find them absolutely fascinating!

Have you ever been a recipient of a random act of kindness?

only once, when I was going to buy a gallon of milk at the grocery store, someone decided to purchase it for me, even if I had plenty of money with me

have you ever forgotten to stop a random YouTube video from playing, ended up liking it?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yes, i do that very very very very very very very often as i have youtube in the background as i work

Have you ever burnt your mac'n cheese to the point of not being able to eat it and gotten legit anxiety from it?

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Yes, i do that very very very very very very very often as i have youtube in the background as i work

Have you ever burnt your mac'n cheese to the point of not being able to eat it and gotten legit anxiety from it?
Nope
Have you wish that thing would back to normal this Year ?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
what?

Have you ever wanted to just kinda freeze it all

Schade

Metallic Wonder
No, because i am an adult.

Have you ever convinced everyone blue was the imposter in Among us?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
On road? what? On A road, sure. A weird amount of time actually.

Have you ever made a mess of yourself on the dancefloor

Status
Not open for further replies.