• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
no

have you ever had to pick fleas out of a dog?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Yes. I have three of them. I’m not too big on them as a whole but I have purchased one for my brother in law for Christmas and bought the three that I own because I liked how they looked. The one was an exclusive for a convention and sold afterwards only in FYE stores and the other two were on clearance at GameStop for under $6 each which is too bad.

Have you ever driven a stick shift car before?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Yes. I have three of them. I’m not too big on them as a whole but I have purchased one for my brother in law for Christmas and bought the three that I own because I liked how they looked. The one was an exclusive for a convention and sold afterwards only in FYE stores and the other two were on clearance at GameStop for under $6 each which is too bad.

Have you ever driven a stick shift car before?
Yes. My driving test was on one.

Have u ever was played with by someone

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Only like every other day or so. (We have hens and therefore a steady supply of eggs)

Have you ever made an absolute fool out of yourself at work/school?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Only like every other day or so. (We have hens and therefore a steady supply of eggs)

Have you ever made an absolute fool out of yourself at work/school?
Yes, I always say silly things when Im nervous.. lol

Have u ever used eye cream

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
No, I haven't though if I did, I'd wonder why. It would no doubt shake up my confidence.

Have you ever left the theatre in the middle of a movie because the movie was too disturbing, frightening, offensive, or just boring.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
No, but almaost.

Have you ever made a Mod for a Video game?

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Luckily for me, I have not.

Have you ever smuggled outside snacks into a cinema?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Nope, thankfully.

Have you ever had people leave during a Pokemon Go raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.