• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you had any luck with the GTS negotiations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
I trade with other breeders Lv 9 and under.Its good

AWB

Treecko
I haven't had a trade with the Negotiations because people always disconnect. I DO do well at just the original GTS, though.

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
Nah, everyone either disconnects or asks for level 100 legendaries.
As long as I narrow the search at the regular GTS, I don't get TOO many hacked Pokes in regular GTS so I stick w/ that.

Last edited:

Cute

Kawaii for life~ x
I've gotten a lot of decent pokemon from negotiations imo. A lot of Japanese pokemon including a Japanese Landorus and Japanese dittos... And basically pokemon that I don't have to fill up my pokedex....

SuperPichu

Pokémon!
A Lv.1 Phione for a Lv.100 Rayquaza. Seems legit, caught in an Ultra Ball which is what I would use, from Hoenn and it knows Dragon Pulse, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower and Energy Ball and Rayquaza can learn all of those. I'm assuming he didn't have the Ranger Games or Manaphy.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Best luck I had on there was a Mewtwo I got :). Other than that, not so much :(. Everyone dc'ing and all that. I hardly go on there anymore.

Pilpulp

美的
Well, I had a good/bad trade. I traded someone my Suicune for a Buneary but someone from italy wanted a buneary for thier foreign ditto which I needed for mm'ing so I pretend I traded the suicune for the ditto not the buneary.

Reamer182

ShellBack Trainer
i am not a fan of negotiations no one ever wants to trade anything its always a pain trying to find something the other wants

MusicMan

Fire Master
Nope Still Couldn't Fin Someone .. They Always Have Everything and Anything I Show To Them They Have It ....

Summer of the Vulpix

Go with the Flow
I haven't had good luck with the negotiations yet, trying to transfer some from my hg right now in hopes of a deal.

I like the GTSN but I don't at the same time. I recently got a hatched shiny Trapinch, shiny Lucario, and shiny Simisage there. They are all hatched, so I'm asuming they're legit, I hope. Though I trade off hacks that I get there for a simple pokemon i want to train. And yeah, I'm also tired of those shiny Porygon Zs. I also don't like getting legendaries. I have them all but the obvious. So I actually have some luck going there :)

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I had a good run a few minutes ago.^-^
I god a japanese female Eevee and a japanese male Cynda!
I also got a male Charmander in another trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.