• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you had any luck with the GTS negotiations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin_durant35

Pokemon Master
I have a ton of lv 100 and legendary pokemon, including the sceptile lv 100 from emerald,
so i had a ton of luck with getting legendaries and rare and shinies, and i filled my pokedex
like a month after getting the game

Chrosion

#1 waifu
Well I don't like to hack so that was one of the only times I've done it but I traded a Shiny Mewtwo for a probably also hacked Kyogre. :/ I also have gotten plenty of things and crap, but I can't remember, these days I just end up not getting to trade since my offers aren't very good.

Cutty

Forever now
My last successful GTS negotiation was when I got DW female Dratini.
Too bad I've SR'ed shiny Dratini. I rarely use GTS, more b/c I don't have my own wi-fi.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
I wish I could say GTS negotiations is a success. Heres what I mean: The OT offers me a Lvl. 20 Scyther, which I have been wanting for some time, and I offer up my Lvl. 37 Charizard. I get one of the :( faces so Im like "Maybe he has one" then I offer a Glaceon. Same response. I decide to see a reaction when I offer a Reshiram, I get a :). Logged out immediately. But this isnt even as bad as what is going on in the regular GTS.

Out On a Whim-sicott

Professional Trader
My GTS Negotiations have been great haha i have built up a box of shinys based solely on breeding starters and trading relitively common pokemon. I got a LVL 100 Shiny Zoruark for my LVL 100 Mudkip, and a Shiny LVL 100 Haxorus for my LVL 45 Rikou.

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Man, this is seriously getting very annoying. I keep getting people offering shinies but they keep giving me the :( face including a lot of my legendaries until I offer my level 100 shiny Latios when they give me the :), I quickly end the trade. I also quickly end the trade as soon as they offer a level 100 shiny Porygon-Z as part of the three they are offering which I know for a fact most if not all are hacked. I am also getting tired of the Japanese players who for some guess that either I am a American or they have dealt with me before will quickly end the trade without doing anything which gets me seriously pissed off.

Landroval

I havent had much luck with negotiations myself. I did manage to snag a charmander and mudkip, but everyone else wants legendary or shiny pokemon.

I cant even get a Reshiram off the regular GTS for the dex entry because all of the people want lvl 9 and under Zekroms or Reshirams.

Last edited:

mogan3

Wanna trade
i have got many legit shinies from gts neogations it has been good to mee

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Best luck heres a few of what people have traded me for quite bad pokemon. I cant remember the ones i traded but....:

Lv100 Zekrom (in black)
Lv100 Groudon
Lv100 Kyogre
Lv78 Mewtwo
Lv100 Mewtwo
Lv100 Shiny Blastoise
Lv50 Shiny UT Rayquaza

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Man, this is seriously getting very annoying. I keep getting people offering shinies but they keep giving me the :( face including a lot of my legendaries until I offer my level 100 shiny Latios when they give me the :), I quickly end the trade. I also quickly end the trade as soon as they offer a level 100 shiny Porygon-Z as part of the three they are offering which I know for a fact most if not all are hacked. I am also getting tired of the Japanese players who for some guess that either I am a American or they have dealt with me before will quickly end the trade without doing anything which gets me seriously pissed off.

This is exactly why I think the GTS is not a success. People always expect legendaries or shinies.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
In GTS negotiations I have been left with hacks and one time I was given a LEGIT shiny dragonite and LEGIT shiny lv100 seismitoad I had them both checked and they "check" out :)

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
This is exactly why I think the GTS is not a success. People always expect legendaries or shinies.

Yep :(. It's hard to get a hold of legit stuff. I like to collect shinies, sure... but I like to have fun on there as well. It's not all about the shiny hunting, it's just the fun of finding anything legit on there. The whole lv. 9 and under thing gets on my nerves. -_-

Landroval

Just had someone offer me a shiny Torterra.. caught with a master ball of all things...

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
I think I did a stupid move that someone offered me a DW Ho-Oh for my Rayquaza, which I did not do any research on until I accepted the trade which a lot of places said Ho-Oh with its hidden ability is not yet out anywhere and the only way you can get one at this time is by cheating aka using the AR to get a hacked version.

Deza

I think I did a stupid move that someone offered me a DW Ho-Oh for my Rayquaza, which I did not do any research on until I accepted the trade which a lot of places said Ho-Oh with its hidden ability is not yet out anywhere and the only way you can get one at this time is by cheating aka using the AR to get a hacked version.

Afaik, it is out.

Many places also say Imposter Ditto, DW Abra, Breloom, etc.. isn't out - even it is.. It's outdated info.

http://www.serebii.net/dreamradar/genivpokemon.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.