• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

have you had the pokemon virus

Have any of your pokemon had the pokerus(pokemon virus)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NEMESIS7769

Ghost/Dark Master
Do or did any of your pokemon have the pokerus (pokemon virus)? If so, what pokemon?

MAGAX

Symbol Hunter
my friend originally traded his cloned zapdos with pokerus to my emerald and i pass the pokerus to any pokemon that i want to EV train.

Enheritance

Dragon Trainer
I got it twice, on a Mantine and Lickitung and the pokemon I traded for tonight was infected with it as well.

Got it from a trader on GameFAQs. Never intentionally wanted it, so it was like a bonus. I've used it to help and even hinder (screwing up some more complicated spreads) me EV Train.

lalala_machine

I got it on my first time playing through Emerald. I caught it from a Nincada while leveling up to fight Roxanne.

And then I got bored after beating the Elite Four and restarted my game. *sigh*

??????

That guy.
Yeah, fished up a Luvdisc with it.

Seems there not to useless after all.

treespyro

Vintage much?
First a Wild Zigzagoon..and the a traded Bulbasaur

So twice

I first got it in Ruby, from a Bad Egg!!

The thing with Pokerus, once you get it, you never lose it, because people just 'store' the Pokerus.

I've never heard of anyone getting it in GSC before. Has anyone?

NEMESIS7769

Ghost/Dark Master

Azorah

Captain Azorah!
Yep! Currently sitting with a ponyta in my box with PKRS, will probably neve bring it out, I haven't used it yet xD. I'm sure I have another that's had it before, I just can't recall.

canyoubeatme111

Im still lonely
There was PokeRus in GSC. Anyway, I've had Pokerus a lot-more than fifteen times in different files.

Lucky you XD

I was ev training for speed and i fought a magicarp and i was gonna attack it till i relized its status was 'PKRS'(pokerus) then caught then started a pokerus shop thingy at my school they where all stupid not to spread it so i did good getting good pokemon w/ pretty good IVs

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
I got traded a mew that had once been infected. It still got higher EVs, so i was happy, but i was unhappy because i couldn't spread it around...

jorisw

I've got pokerus from a gengar I recieved from the GTS. I really like that gengar because it was holding a lucky egg too

Salamence96

Pokemon Breeder
I had it in Ruby. My Azzumarril (please excuse spelling) had it first, then unknowingly it spread to 20 others, they all now have a smiley face in my Diamond. Haven't seen it since.