• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you liek OU?

This is my real team, not Shoddy. And this is my future team, as well.

dpffa135.png

Jolteon @ Life Orb
Timid nature
EVs: 252 SP.ATK/ 252 SPD/ 4 HP
Attacks:
Hidden Power(Ice)
Substitute
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball

My decent Sp. Attacker. And Gengar is my lead, not Jolteon.

dpffa373.png

Salamence @ Focus Sash
Adamant nature
EVs: 252 ATK/ 78 HP/ 180 SPD
Attacks:
Dragon Claw
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Stone Edge

My decent physical attacker. And I made 180 Spd EVs, so it won't be slow.

dpffa094.png

Gengar @ Wide Lens
Timid nature
Attacks:
Hypnosis
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Focus Blast

My other decent Sp. Attacker. And its my lead.

dpmfa461.png

Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly nature
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 ATK/ 252 SPD
Attacks:
Aerial Ace
Night Slash
Ice Punch
Brick Break

My another physical attacker.

dpmfa232.png

Donphan @ Leftovers
Impish nature
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 DEF/ 6 ATK
Attacks:
Rapid Spin
Earthquake
Ice Shard
Stealth Rock

My tanker. And my spinner as well.

dpmfa134.png

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Bold nature
EVs: 188 HP/ 170 Sp. Def/ 50 Def/ 100 Sp. Atk
Attacks:
Wish
Surf
Protect
Hidden Power(Electric)

My another Special wall.

If theres something wrong with my team, I'll be happy to change it. :)

Last edited:

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
can you teach cresselia sleep talk?
Cause im not sure but if you can swhitch it with hidden power

p.s I suck at suggesting thing I wouldent follow if I were you I am retarded

Annhialator Zero

killkillkillkillkill
If you don't teach is Sleep Talk it is set-up bait. Stuff it normally walls get two free turns of Nasty Plot/Swords Dance and you lose.

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
This is my real team, not Shoddy. And this is my future team, as well.

dpffa135.png

Jolteon @ Life Orb
Timid nature
Attacks:
Hidden Power(Ice)
Substitute
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball

My decent Sp. Attacker. And my lead.

This isn't amazing, especially alongside Gengar. They have the same moves and do the same job. I think you need to swap it for something else and run a Gengar lead. Or vice versa if you like this too much.

dpffa373.png

Salamence @ Focus Sash
Adamant nature
EVs: 252 ATK/ 120 HP/ 136 SPD
Attacks:
Dragon Claw
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Stone Edge

My decent physical attacker.

Hmm. Good, but I think Mixed would work better. Then you could remove one of the spatt mons and free up a team space.

dpffa094.png

Gengar @ Wide Lens
Timid nature
Attacks:
Hypnosis
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Focus Blast

My other decent Sp. Attacker.

Standard, except for the Wide Lens. I think that needs something else like a specs or scarf, or perhaps something thats not in the grey area of hax.

dpmfa461.png

Weavile @ Focus Sash
Jolly nature
EVs: 40 HP/ 252 ATK/ 216 SPD
Attacks:
Swords Dance
Night Slash
Ice Punch
Brick Break

My another physical attacker.

Standard. Nothing to say. Smogon made it, and they no best. No point to rate perfection.

dpffa488.png

Cresselia @ Leftovers
Timid nature ?Timid? I was wondering on this. I would have thought a def/spdef nature would be better.
EVs: 96 HP/ 252 SP.ATK/ 160 SPD
Attacks:
Calm Mind
Psychic
Hidden Power(Fighting)
Rest

My Special wall. Whenever its HP is nearly fainted or have a status problem, I just use Rest.

Hmm... you seem to be building up a lot of mons with Ghost and Fighting attacks. I reckon you need a def wall, not 2 special walls. Vaps is my personal favourite, so with it, you could add something obviously weak to water, to trap a free health restoration for it. Maybe something like Donphan or Gliscor could work.

dpmfa134.png

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Bold nature
EVs: 188 HP/ 252 DEF/ 68 SP. ATK
Attacks:
Wish
Surf
Toxic
Hidden Power(Electric)

My another Special wall.

I like this myself, but I would ask you to consider Protect over Toxic. If you can't restore health quickly enough with Wish, you will find yourself constantly in danger. Protect turns it into a free heal and 2 bouts of leftovers, while helping to scout the opponent and stall them for PP and other such reasons.

If theres something wrong with my team, I'll be happy to change it. :)

A good set of 6 mons, but its not yet a real team. Nothing seems to take into account what is already on the team. This needs a rethink.

sixonesix

VGC player
Your main problem is that some of your sets get walled by some really common stuff. Jolteon gets walled by Blissey, and Weavile gets walled by Skarmory, Weezing, and Forretress. For all the effort it will take to set up something that fragile, you don't want it to get walled, because it might not be able to sweep a second time.

Also Vaporeon isn't a real special wall. Its special defense stat is only slightly higher than its defense stat, and it gets destroyed by Gengar, and other extreme special attackers, like Jirachi and Raikou. Consider replacing Vaporeon with something sturdier, like Blissey, or Snorlax or Empoleon if you dislike using bog standards.

I suggest using Modest nature on that Cresselia set, so it gets enough special attack to OHKO Garchomp with Ice Beam, which you should put on the last slot.

Annhialator Zero

killkillkillkillkill
Modest is trash on Cress, Chomp will switch anyway and will take enough from Cress that something else will kill it.

Most Sweepers are walled by something. Pretty much nothing can defeat every single Pokemon in the game. The general idea is to beat the counters of that Pokemon and let it sweep. In this case Jolteon beats Weezing, Skarm and Forry so Weavile can sweep.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
Tyranitar/Hippowdon and Stealth Rock pretty much ruin this team.

Nothing can switch into Tyranitar. Sandstorm + Life Orb + Sub makes Jolteon pretty useless. Stealth Rock ruins both your sashers, and you don't have a spinner.