• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you made it?

Have you made it? How many times?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Once

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Twice

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Thrice

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

Yellow Aura

Light of Hope
Has anyone ever made it to the top of Mt. Battle in XD (Colosseum doesn't matter, it's too easy in that game) and gotten a Johto starter? Which one? How many times have you made it?

Me, I actually never have, still working on that...
So how about you?

PokemonTrainerKaden

I did it!!!!!!!!!! And I did it 3 times!! First I got Totodile which in my opinion is the best. Then I got the second best Cyndiquil. Then I got my sisters favorite which is Chickorita.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Mmm... nope, I haven't, and really, it's for lack of trying. The reward wasn't quite motivation enough to go that far.

heatran_ran

Lost in Ilex Forest
thrice! I have too much time on my hands...

Steelia

forever.
That I have... Actually ran through it 4 times, but only because the first time I tried it, I wasn't aware you couldn't swap out Pokemon... What a jip. At least I got the starters the last 3 times.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I've completed Mt. Battle 3 times on each of my two memory cards. On my most recent runthrough, I actually decided to give my Shadow Lugia the Lucky Egg before I started all 3 times. Here's my progress:

After completing my first set of 100 battles, I saved and purified Lugia and grew to Level 76.
Restarted without purifying Lugia and completed Mt. Battle a second time. Lugia grew to Level 91.
My next set of 100 battles was completed and I purified Lugia for real this time. It grew to Level 64.

I obviously got the three Johto starters, but Can someone tell me what happened to Lugia. I though it would grow to Level 100...