• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you seen ANY even REMOTELY funny locations?

Have you seen any funny locations(this poll is so useless BTW)

• Total voters

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
You know that "useful" feature that lets people know your location? I sure don't. And nobody ever uses it for its useless intention. Just about every Serebii user(one of them being me) always say stuff like "behind you" or "in your dreams" in their location information. So, here is my question: Have you EVER seen any funny locations? If so, be sure to include that in your post.

You know that "useful" feature that lets people know your location? I sure don't. And nobody ever uses it for its useless intention. Just about every Serebii user(one of them being me) always say stuff like "behind you" or "in your dreams" in their location information. So, here is my question: Have you EVER seen any funny locations? If so, be sure to include that in your post.

Certainly not yours, just for starters. Which may be intentional.

But no. I do see a few with references I appreciate (Glass Eye, for example).

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Ir aq.

Zachmac

My location on Smogon is hitchhiking the galaxy with my paranoid pokewalker. Too bad I couldn't fit that into here.

ROFLMAO

I live in Australia, the place is full of funnily named places xD Though when I went to America I went to Gobbler Knob, which made me chuckle the whole time I was there :p

SugarFreeJazz

not present
Mine was pretty accurate when I said I lived in Ohio, because at the time, I did. Now I'm moving all over the place so... well I suppose mine is still pretty accurate.

Have I seen any funny locations? Nothing that's made me laugh, but I enjoy the quirkiness. Like GlassEye said, it's hard to make something funny when you have so little to work with.

Last edited:

DittoDude

The King of Town.
I've seen some funny ones, but the best one is ()th portals. Thinking wi()

Lickilicky.my.Skitty

Since Red & Blue!
Lol, I use it for its useless purpose...only because I'm not clever enough to come up with a good location. I used all my cleverness to come up with my username. Haha.

I misunderstood this topic at first...I thought you meant literally. So I was gonna post about this one time I was at a FIREWORKS gas station. All they sold was fireworks and gas. -_- Bahaha.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Mine's is meh. I am not funny.

Mine is hilarious.

Very much so! On an unrelated side note I'm also thinking of moving there in a couple of years time.

=O