• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you seen every single episode of the anime?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Prior to BW I saw every single episode at least once. Once Best Wishes started I wound up losing interest in seeing every single one.

EpicBacon

Prior to BW I saw every single episode at least once. Once Best Wishes started I wound up losing interest in seeing every single one.

Oh, really? Interesting. I haven't seen BW, either, but I heard that it was pretty interesting. At least, compared to Sinnoh and Hoah, anyways.

Bluelatios*

I've seen every single dubbed episode, aside from when I occasionally see the very newest ones late because I generally watch it online. I'm too lazy to wake up on Saturdays, gaaah!. I don't watch in Japanese, raw or subbed. I've seen a few, but it just doesn't interest me.

LizardonX

Banned

It's odd because I watched the last 12 seasons or so piece meal, filling in the gaps and only near the end of sinnoh did I start watching full time :p

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
It's odd because I watched the last 12 seasons or so piece meal, filling in the gaps and only near the end of sinnoh did I start watching full time :p

Well since I never stopped watching the anime, I just watched each episode new when it first aired. I even survived all of Johto back in 2001-2002 when everyone else I knew at the time stopped watching.

remybutton

I think I've seen all the episodes in the Kanto region, most in Johto and Hoenn, some in Sinnoh, and few in Unova. I feel like the Pokemon anime lost its emotional side that occasionally pulls my heartstrings when Ash went to Unova. I still listen to the original soundtrack they used in the earlier episodes, especially this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5aeoZqgCHY. But I do look forward to seeing episode N.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I watched like 80% of Sinnoh, which is a huge feat. I loved Dawn, that motivated me to keep watching.

It's funny how I haven't even finished BW1 due to my lack of interest, with so little fillers (though I find them really bad nonetheless)

I've seen all Chronicles, OS, AG and DP episodes (I didn't enjoy DP at all, but I wanted to give it a fair chance, so I kept watching). I'm far behind on BW, and when I'll catch up, I'll only watch important episodes, not all the filler stuff (what I've seen from BW doesn't motivate me to watch the fillers). I also frequently rewatch OS and Chronicles episodes.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
If I had been asked this question two years ago I would have said yes, but alas, I cannot say that now. I've missed almost every single BW episode after the Castelia City Gym battle. I have no plans to go back and watch the ones I missed though. I ain't here for BW, and even if I was, I don't have the time.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
I think there are a few Chronicles chapters and some eps from Johto that I still haven't watched yet (the Articuno arc and the story with Arcanine and the Fire Stone(s?) come to mind). I haven't missed an episode since the beginning of AG though :)

Bisasam

Bulbasaur
I have seen almost every episode until BW007, where I stopped watching. I might someday watch it again, but I'm not sure...

Vegeta8639

Vegeta8639
I've seen every single dubbed episode and watch new ones when they come out.
I've started watching many anime subbed so I'm thinking of doing the same with pokemon.

Haunter ゴースト

I've watched a wide majority of episodes, and have seen every important episode of the anime (canon, development/evolution/capture/gym battle/league etc.).

If I had to guess how many i've episodes, it's probably 650 out of the 772 there is.

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
In childhood I watch the original series entirely. Right now I'm watching Best Wishes, but isn't good as the previous ones.

MasterJedi

Coral Eye Trainer
Yes, I've watched every episode. I've been watching since 1998 and haven't missed anything.