• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you seen this tv show?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Of course, my 2nd most favourite anime lol. One of the three best shounen in existence alongside FMA:B and HxH (2011)

Hunter x Hunter (2011)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Yep, absolutely loved it, probably my favorite anime out of the ones I've watched
Beyblade (OG continuity)?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Nope.

Batman Beyond?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yeah, just overrated, massively.

Gurren Lagann

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Not much
Yeah, just overrated, massively.

Gurren Lagann
say what you will about it, but the finale was just crazy (in more ways than one)

Power Rangers Beast Morphers?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yeah, that's overrated too.

Vinland Saga

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
No...

Green Lantern - The Animated Series?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yeah, it's a great anime, masterpiece if you watch it for entertainment value, but if you judge it too technically, then you will find it really bad cuz there are so many plot-holes, forced twists and contrivances (which is why Code Geass has such a strong haterbase alongside a strong fanbase too). Just watch it for entertainment & enthrallment value + Lelouch's charisma, and you'll love it.

Akame Ga Kill!

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yeah... :(

The Promised Neverland

Code Geass

You do realize that I said yes to Code Geass, right in my post there at that time, right?, You repeated it again almost immediately after Ery, but whatever.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
No but I will check it out. Don't really feel like that it's my cup of tea, TBH.

Mob Psycho 100