• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you tried Rage of Bahamut?(mobile game)

Stunk

Shiny hunter
Have you tried Rage of Bahamut for Ipad, Ipod, Iphone, and Android?

Its a really fun and addicting game once you get the hang of it, after you finish your tutorial enter the code pao87384 and you get 100k free rubies and a rare card! I get the same so we both benefit.
Its a great time waster but it requires internet to play and I highly recommend you at least try it out.

Again the code is pao87384(don't post your codes)

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
Have you tried Rage of Bahamut for Ipad, Ipod, Iphone, and Android?

Its a really fun and addicting game once you get the hang of it, after you finish your tutorial enter the code pao87384 and you get 100k free rubies and a rare card! I get the same so we both benefit.
Its a great time waster but it requires internet to play and I highly recommend you at least try it out.

Again the code is pao87384(don't post your codes)

Are you really this desperate to get imaginary 100K?

After reading your post I still have no idea what this game is about, if you're trying to hype an indie game it wouldn't hurt if you explained what the game us about, even a few screenshots would do the job. All you have really said is 'its a great time waster' and you want us to use your sign up code....

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
After reading your post I still have no idea what this game is about, if you're trying to hype an indie game it wouldn't hurt if you explained what the game us about, even a few screenshots would do the job. All you have really said is 'its a great time waster' and you want us to use your sign up code....

He just wants imaginary currency.