• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you tried to recruit Keckleon?

arceusfan1

PokeManiac
Once i saw an item in their shop that ive never seen before.
I picked up to see what it was.....
Decided not to buy it and walked out.
Asked if i wanted to buy i said no...
..........................I didnt know what was coming....
Died in temporal tower 2floors from dialga.....
THEY WERE EVERYWHERE..........

Last edited:

CeleTran

Trapped
Have made 5 attempts so far, no luck (Kecleon in my sig is from when I changed a Vulpix to it a long time ago via AR, so it's the shiny Kecleon - the HP used to be 387, but I've since legitimately raised it to 496 with Jirachi's IQ skill Nature Gifter + Sitrus Berries/Life Seeds). Jirachi is the perfect Pokémon for the job, though - Cosmic Power + Rest + Serene Grace-enhanced Thunderbolts and Psychics + Fast Friend = awesome.. My gear is a Golden Mask, a few Reviver Seeds, tons of Max Elixirs, 10 Evasion Orbs, 10 uses of Cosmic Power, and three Violent Seeds (to let me do more than 20 damage with my moves.. One for each Reviver Seed), a Foe-Hold Orb so I can safely Cosmic Power + Violent Seed back up if I die once, and the obvious X-Ray Specs.

Still making trips to get one, in Apple Woods.