• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

haven't done any spriting in a while, here's my fakedex...

maxxa

~her last bounty~
I'm Maxxa, I used to be a very regular member and posted plenty of sprites 'back in the day', I havent done any spriting in a while but today I finished 'Arthord' so I thought I'd post the fakedex I started with another member here about a year back.
as the image is apparently too large for the new SerebiiForums, here's a link to the picture.
9I0Nj.png

as always, comments and constructive criticism is welcome.

Last edited:
Water starters Final evolution: Elephountain

maxxa

~her last bounty~
Some newer designs
newerz.png

Attachments

• newerz.jpg
    newerz.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 127

-Raiga-

I feel like some of them, such as arthord, or the newer turtle, suffer from too small of sprites to see various details. Just try and use poses that have body parts covering other body parts to help with this while keeping size/proportions to other sprites in check.

For the most part, the spriting is pretty clean and well done, so I can't really say much else besides make more :)

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Oooo I remember these! Rapraptor still looks waaay too similar to Charmeleon's sprite though.