• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Haven't you noticed something about the brains?

Sasori

<Never saw in anime
Tom=Toenail

Reno

so adorable...
Their names are similar to the names of their symbols. Think about it.
Noland=Knowledge
Greta=Guts
Tucker=Tactics
Lucy=Luck
Spenser=Spirit
Anabel=Ability
Brandon=Bravery

why does this matter? and greta sounds so like guts.

Like what?

Not only people, but cities too. At least in 1st and 2nd gen, all of the city names had a connection with trees or flowers. Some of the 3rd gen do too.

I personally hadn't connected the brains to their type yet, but I think it is cool.

Last edited:

#Gecko#

The Essential One
lol All of the Gym leaders names sound like their type...
Yes, like Brock, Blaine, Brawly, Flannery... But Noland is different from knowledge.

BAM

Not the finger!!!
Thats interesting...

Hell_fire

......duck...
like the leader of collo or zXd don't remeber
greevil= evil
evice=vice
stuff like thats really commom i mean look at misty surname water flower(right?) its a dead give away
a for vigilance

Charizard-Master

<- My newest hit!!!!
What about the gymleader"s:
Roxanne-Rocks
Brawly-Brawl (or something)
Wattson-Watt
Flannery-Flame
Norman-Normal
Winona-Wind
Liza, Tate- Levitate
Juan-Jewel