• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Having A Wailord Of A Time! (310)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Having A Wailord Of A Time!

While May is off doing her training, Ash & Co. are looking after some starter Pokémon for Nurse Joy, however when one runs away and evolves, it poses a slight problem. Can Ash & Co. find a way round it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

F

Factory Head Noland

This is a great episode, it was good to see the starters from the Slateport Pokemon Centre.
I was funny when Ash and Max evolved the Torchic into Combusken and tried to hide it in a cupboard, lol.

S

slysunshine

I got mad at Ash when he was actually going to risk May losing her Torchic for another one. It was so funny though when he was saying bad things about Torchic so the girl wouldn't pick it, and Brock asked him if he was feeling all right. XD

S

Shiny May

A good episode. Combusken didn't look that well in this episode if I might say that. Sweet how Max tried to get May away from the Torchic that needed to be chosen and that Ash did everything to not let the girl choose Torchic. Sweet !! :D
Also I like how Torchic ran to May when she appeared in the door !!

Really sweet !!! 8.5/10

Sebok

Banned
I liked the other Treeko since it seemed like she had one of those little girl-crushes on Ash's Treeko.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This was a pretty interesting episode, seeing different Hoenn starter pokemon from the twerps'. I like how Max tries to keep his sister from messing things up with Torchic and the new trainer. :D That torchic/combusken was a bit mean, but at least it still got to stay at the pokemon center at the end with a new job.

This was one of the more funnier AG episodes, looking back on this episode, it may have Wailord for only like 5 scenes but the rest is pure gold!

The plot was one of the most funniest things ever written! Hiding Combusken in a cupboard while Max tries to use May's Torchic as a decoy and trying to get the girl's attention away from it was so funny!

10/10

When it comes to making funny episodes:
"It pays to have protection!"

B

Blaziken master

I just love this part
{After Jessie hears what the twerps are going to do}
Jessie:Did you hear that?
James:Yeah the twerps are stuck babysitting,big bummer!Hee!
Yeah but anyway I really liked this episode,its one of my more favourite advanced episodes.Combusken is so cool!But one thing they should have done was make more references between the two treeckos,I saw it all coming!!

K

Kazaana

This was one of the best episodes of season 6, IMO. It was just so funny. XD

I loved that line that Ash said about Brock after he ran after Joy. "Good grief, hope I'm never like that..." XD He doesn't get really annoyed about Brock too often.

Ash and Max's reactions to Torchic evolving into Combusken were great. XD I also loved the part where Ash was trying to get the girl to pick Treecko or Mudkip instead of Torchic. That just made me crack up. XD

P

PokeTrainer7783

Ash is so infatuated with Pokemon it is surprising when he does make comments like that about Brock.

JONNO.FRESH

Yay for the starters. A pretty good epi and we see Combuskin

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
I have to see this episode, it sounds funny.

Battra

Very funny episode, loved seeing Max butter up his sister in order to keep her away from her Torchic. Interesting the 3 starters that Joy had were the complete opposites of the 3 starters the gang has in personality. I got a laugh out of Joy's expressions every time Brock was hitting on her.

Genome

pro-SHARK WEEK
That title is so misleading e_e

Treecko, meet yourself after sensitivity training.

TR should not plan things more often.

"I don't know, they all look great to me"
No Salaryman never knew nothin'!

Well Max, this makes up for doing NOTHING last episode.

Combusken here, greasing my feathers, kicking a lot of ***.

...giant dropping whale ahoy!

Hubba hubba passionate Treecko love.

7/10 How could she not like Combusken, it's literally Kung Fu-Fried Chicken. And let's face it, a hell lot better than these guys.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Thisepisode was nice, it was fun to see the starters at the pokemon center,
i'll give this episode a 9/10.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I think this Torchic had more personality than May's, if you ask me. I liked its "don't care" attitude, waving its little chicken butt at Ash and Max XP

Fun episode, overall. Loved it! And it took us this long to establish Brock's first Pokemon was Onix? Pff, I could've told you that years ago! XD