• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

having problem with FMA DVD.9

Sheik

I am wondering anyone else having this problem with this DVD?

My DVD Vol.9 works fine plays show great, but on extras it goes blank I hear the music and when I click enter I got to OP/END song or whatever menu i'm on, but I can't see the main extras menu just when I go to the features it's hard to get around and find the stuff like this.

Reason I ask if anyone having trouble with this is because I need to know if I should contact funimation or contact the store I got it from and get a replacement. Thanks for the help.

Thanks alot since it's not with other people i'll see if I could get a exchange it's only been allmost a week. Thanks again.

Last edited:

MagicBox

xoBcigaM
Everything on my Volume 9 DVD works just fine. Sorry, looks like you've got a problem.

Chris

Old Coot
Mine works perfectly fine. Must be just your copy.