• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hax FTW

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Yes I WANT my hax team, dont say "Hax isnt any good, dont use it"
I know, everyone just hates hax so I have to make everyone mad with this team. I say, hax is part of the game so if you dont like it, dont play.

385.png

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 164 HP / 252 Atk / 92 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Ice Punch
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Body Slam
Now:
Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Wish
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch
- Body Slam

The biggest haxer of all, along with my haxkiss makes my team extremely haxy. I made jirachi have ice punch cause i got frustrated with all the dragons stalling it. Iron head is good flinch, body slam for when I want to paralyze someone and fire punch for grass types/burning someone. It helps me a lot when I need someone haxed to death and Fire punch helps take care of other haxrachis.

593.png

Jellicent (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Scald
- Sludge Wave
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball
Now:
Jellicent (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Recover
- Taunt
- Toxic

I made this one myself, scald for fire types. Sludge waves to poison. Ice beam for grass/dragons, shadow ball just for whatever. it has a kinda low def so I put some evs in it.

59.png

Arcanine (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Wild Charge
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- ExtremeSpeed
Now:
Arcanine (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Flash Fire
- Wild Charge
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- ExtremeSpeed

I love the arcanine. Wild charge to handle some water if its my last pokemon and Ive seen the rest used and Im learning how to use this arcanine.

248.png

Tyranitar (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Dragon Claw
- Shadow Claw

Tyranitar (F) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SDef
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
My new pokemon is Donphan
232.png

Donphan (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin

Well this one was to take care of... I cant remember who but it works pretty well in battle. Rock slide was for that pokemon (still cant remember that pokemon's name :/) crunch for ghosts, dclaw for dragons, shadow claw works for about whatever. THANK U EPOU! Ttar is for volcarona

373.png

(kept this one so far)
Salamence (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Moxie
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

I had this one on my wifi team ingame. Ddance to power up mence, moxie to power up even more when I defeat a pokemon. dclaw and fire blast to take care of about anything and earthquake to get rid of those ever annoying ground types and heatrans

468.png

Togekiss (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SAtk
- Air Slash
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder Wave
- Roost
Now:
Togekiss (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Thunder Wave
- Roost

Haxkiss is not commonly used anymore. I have to say its one of the best haxers there is, along with haxrachi. twave to para, NP to power up, Roost to heal and Air slash to do max damage.

Any suggestions would be great especially for Tyranitar. Either help make it better, or find a pokemon that could be in its place​

Original team in spoilers. I did this so I can always go back to the orig or even have more opinions on my orig.

if any of u play PO and want to see this team in action, I am [TSS]Sky on any server, chall me. if u want to set up a battle, vm/pm me and Im sure it will be good :)

Last edited:

Brutaka

Ignition
Well, the only thing I can see is that on the Salamence. Why Hydro Pump? Your weakening you Sp. Atk stat with your nature. If your worried about fire types, then why not go Earthquake? It pulls from your Attack stat. And, it can still OHKO Heatran, which can sometimes be used as a Dragon Counter with its steel typing and HP Ice. Presuming Air Balloon is popped.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
He's using Fire Blast. Not Hydro Pump.

But all the same, change Mences nature from Adamant to Naive to get the best of Dragon Dance, while still being able to have a rather powerful Fire Blast.

And change Mences 4 HP to 4 SAtk.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
He's using Fire Blast. Not Hydro Pump.

But all the same, change Mences nature from Adamant to Naive to get the best of Dragon Dance, while still being able to have a rather powerful Fire Blast.

And change Mences 4 HP to 4 SAtk.

I had been using Hydro Pump. Ill do the nature change. Thanks ^^
also, Im a girl

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
I realized that and didn't edit it from he to she. My bad.

And ah okay. You're welcome. With that nature after +1 Mence will reach 482 speed, allowing it to out speed Adamant Scarfed Terrakion, Scarfed Hydriegon, Jolteon, Modest Scarfed Latios and rival with other Naive/Jolly/Timid Pokemon at +1/Scarf.

Ilan

You have 2 haxers jirachi and togekiss there is aso dunsparce as an haxer but is is worse.. anyway why no recover and toxic on jellicent sludge wave poisoning is useless also band arcanine it is not that powerful for leftovers...
on salamance- outrage (move tutors BW2 (change when it is released on PO)
on tyranitar why you use dragon claw? it is horrible when not STABed shadow ball and crucnh are useless in the same set put superpower instead and stealth rock too.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I believe the reason Outrage is not on Salamence is because Outrage and Moxie cannot be used together according to Smogon's rules.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
^They were legalized when BW 2 came out. Outrage is a move tutor move.

You have no Special Wall. Ooh look. Hey Jirachi. Change Jirachi's EVs to 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef with a calm nature. Iron Head / Body Slam / Wish / Stealth Rock.

Kay. So, Jellicent. New EV's. Switch around HP and SAtk, and a Bold Nature. Toxic > Sludge Wave, Recover > Shadow Ball, and, if you want (I run this) Taunt > Ice Beam so Blissey and friends can't Toxic you.

Give Arcanine a Choice Band and Adamant Nature. With Arcanines speed stat giving it a Jolly nature isn't helping it, other than out speeding other Arcanine. And since this is OU, Arcanine are uncommon.

I'd get rid of Tyranitar all together. He's doing more harm than good. He's weighing the team down.
I'd reccomend a Gliscor over Tyranitar, but then you'd have to get rid of Togekiss. And it seems you really don't want to. But I'll still give the suggestion.

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spd
Nature: Impish (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Ice Fang
- Taunt / Protect. (Matters what you do with Jellicent.)

We've discussed Salamence.

Change Togekiss' EVs to 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef. Or at least 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd.
Think about Aura Sphere > Nasty Plot. Providing near perfect coverage.

Giott M

Pokemon Artist
My first time rating a team!

Alright, I admit offensive Jellicent can surprise a lot of people as Taunt doesn't stop it at all but meh...

I recommend a aglity/rock polish baton passer or smash pass. My personal favorites is Aglity/rock polish passer Gliscor or Gorebyss with shell smash, Maybe replace your Jellicent with one of two. Speed is so valuable in todays metagame...

6/10

Last edited:

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Speed is only valuble to speedy Pokemon.

Jellicent provides for a bulky water, fighting immunity, and heals from the nasty water type attacks that Arcanine would be taking.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Put rocks on ttar. And I would NEVER, EVER use offensive jelly. Change jelly's and ttar's natures and evs.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Or just don't use Ttar.

It's doing nothing for the team. At all.

I'm really seeing Gliscor > Ttar.

And

I'm really not sure what to replace Togekiss with other than Blissey or Starmie. Maybe, SDef Skarmory with Brave Bird / Spikes / Roost / Whirlwind?

I really have no idea.

Put rocks on ttar. And I would NEVER, EVER use offensive jelly. Change jelly's and ttar's natures and evs.

So very, very useful~

Hi Bree, nice team you got here. Let me help you with it! Well first of all, I would go with Ilan's idea and change Jellicent to a more defensive one by adding Toxic over Sludge Wave and putting Recover in there preferably over Ice Beam~ (or Shadow Ball if you want the STAB) Another thing is changing Ttar. Since you want a more offensive one you should change to a Scarf set which has just monstrous attack and Speed. Lastly, maybe change Arcanine's item to a Life orb or give it a Morning sun set.

Sets:
Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Scarf
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Arcanine (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- ExtremeSpeed
- Morning Sun

Jellicent (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd
- Scald
- Shadow Ball/ Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Recover

Last edited:

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Jellicent doesn't get STAB from Ice Beam. Water you talking about? And no. If anything, Jellicents stats would be 252 HP / 252 SAtk. Offensive Jellicent just doesn't work. If it had higher speed and special attack maybe, but it doesn't.

Keep the move set you have for Arcanine. And go with CB or LO.

Even using a CS Ttar, it still does nothing.

Vatii

Banned
Jellicent doesn't get STAB from Ice Beam. Water you talking about? And no. If anything, Jellicents stats would be 252 HP / 252 SAtk. Offensive Jellicent just doesn't work. If it had higher speed and special attack maybe, but it doesn't.

Keep the move set you have for Arcanine. And go with CB or LO.

Even using a CS Ttar, it still does nothing.
How do you know none of this will work anyways? Just because its not what everyone uses doesn't mean it is domed to fail. Have you ever used any of these an know for a fact it won't work?

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
In fact, I've used Choice Scarf Water Spout Jellicent before. It just doesn't do it's job. And Starmie, Jolteon, and Raikou STILL outspeed and either KO or really hurt it with Thunderbolt/Volt Switch. Are you really going to try and start an argument with me about a Pokemon with 85 base SAtk and 60 Spd should be used offensively? Sure, for a defensive Pokemon it's speed is okay, but offensively. No. With a timid nature it reaches 360. While that's handy dandy it has 269 SAtk. Wow. How threatening. Choice Specs may have a small room of viability, but by the time you get it out there and actually use a move, it'll already have health taken off of it. The Def or SDef sets are just better for a Pokemon like Jellicent.

Ttar is fine. But what is it doing for the team? What is it helping? What is it actually doing? Nothing. There's no Landorus. There's no other rock type. There's nothing on the team that benifits. And in fact, stops a few Pokemon. It stops there lefties. And Pokemon like Mence, won't ever be able to recover back up once Rocks hit it.

Last edited:
But sadly we're not talking about Scarf Jellicent. We're talking about keeping the Jellicent usable while keeping it to her liking. And please tell me how Scarf TTar isn't useful by taking out key threats like Starmie, Gengar, and Lucario. I'm just wondering how it's not any better than what she already has.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I thought you didn't battle :eek:

Anyways, if you want a really haxy Jirachi try this;

Jirachi @ leftovers
Serene grace
Jolly
Ev's are up to you, I don't know your style (bulk; 252 hp/ 252 atk, speedy; 252 atk/252 spd)
Thunder wave
Iron head
Fire punch
Zen headbut/ filler

I'm sure your getting where I am going with this, but having your opponent paralyzed not only slows them down but also increases the likelihood of them not getting an attack off

Also; if you want arcanine bulkier, you can always go for morning sun. If you do this I suggest you drop Ttar for ferrothorn for the ferrocint defensive combo

Ferrothorn @ leftovers/ rocky helmet
Iron barbs
-spd or atk and + def or special defense
252 hp/ 4 def/ 252 sp def
Leech seed
Protect
Iron head/ power whip
Toxic/ stealth rock

This set is stalling. If you want Rock suppor you should always try that out, otherwise toxic/ seed stalling will get you far quickly. Iron head lets you hit other grass types easier, but you may want to try gyro ball for faster targets. Make sure to have a 0 spd iv if you use gyro ball and a - spd nature

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
You have 2 haxers jirachi and togekiss there is aso dunsparce as an haxer but is is worse.. anyway why no recover and toxic on jellicent sludge wave poisoning is useless also band arcanine it is not that powerful for leftovers...
on salamance- outrage (move tutors BW2 (change when it is released on PO)
on tyranitar why you use dragon claw? it is horrible when not STABed shadow ball and crucnh are useless in the same set put superpower instead and stealth rock too.

I prefer Dclaw over outrage. I made the other changes

^They were legalized when BW 2 came out. Outrage is a move tutor move.

You have no Special Wall. Ooh look. Hey Jirachi. Change Jirachi's EVs to 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef with a calm nature. Iron Head / Body Slam / Wish / Stealth Rock.

Kay. So, Jellicent. New EV's. Switch around HP and SAtk, and a Bold Nature. Toxic > Sludge Wave, Recover > Shadow Ball, and, if you want (I run this) Taunt > Ice Beam so Blissey and friends can't Toxic you.

Give Arcanine a Choice Band and Adamant Nature. With Arcanines speed stat giving it a Jolly nature isn't helping it, other than out speeding other Arcanine. And since this is OU, Arcanine are uncommon.

I'd get rid of Tyranitar all together. He's doing more harm than good. He's weighing the team down.
I'd reccomend a Gliscor over Tyranitar, but then you'd have to get rid of Togekiss. And it seems you really don't want to. But I'll still give the suggestion.

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spd
Nature: Impish (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Ice Fang
- Taunt / Protect. (Matters what you do with Jellicent.)

We've discussed Salamence.

Change Togekiss' EVs to 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef. Or at least 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd.
Think about Aura Sphere > Nasty Plot. Providing near perfect coverage.

I did all but ttar so far, but I may use ur suggestion just to see how it would work out.

Ill update what Ive done now, and post results after I try it out

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Edit the OP so I can look it over and try and fix some more things or things I've already mentioned I want to change

@Dragon. I was thinking about suggestion Ferrothorn > Togekiss. But the Ferrocint combo makes her team weak to Hydriegon. Draco for Mence, Fire Blast for Ferro, (Possibly Skarm) and Rachi, Earth quake/power for Arcanine and Rachi, and Dark Pulse for Jellicent. Though I guess nothing will really help that and she'll have to play around it. But still. I'm not sure about how to feel about Ferrothorn anymore. Fighting types are so lethal, and with that x2 weakness Ferrothorn just won't hold up.