• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

-Head Explode - Check Out This Picture

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I was reading the whole thing with a straight face, then I saw the Flapjack part and lol'd.

The Cubone part was interesting though.

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
I'm really hoping people are comprehending that almost none of these are serious propositions. Doesn't seem like it so far. >_>

Cragsy

SPARTA!!
loved the bit with the master ball! :D

halloweenghost

yeah alot of that is far out there.. and the gyarados/dragonite does not make sense, the butterfree venomoth does make sense by appearence, Dragonite looks like it fits in with it's line

and I'm surprised they did not add the obvious... Arbok is Kobra and Ekans is Snake spelled backwards oh snap!!

Last edited:

Tyranitar Terror

Tyranitar Trainer
Ha funny! But the kankhazskan line is believable!

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Who understood the ho-oh secret face and psyduck beak. Those two made no sense to me.

RedMage23

The Red Mage
I am in full support of a branch baby for the Kangaskhan and Cubone lines

In what language do their names mean 4 5 6?

Look at the shapes on their heads, the crystal at the top of Suicune's head has 6 points. The star on Entei's face has 5 points. The "moustache" under Raikou's snout has 4 points. I believe that that has been the logic for this person.

adbabs

The Scrappy Trainer
is it just me or is this awsome...by the way, loved the part about the rival in Lavender town LMAO

cazatron

ah that was really awesome i never really noticed the zubat/aerodactyl colour similarities.
i like the wobbafette theory and that theory about giovanni and arianna being the parents of silver and mars was a total mindfu(k

Zachmac

Okay, I've seen some of these things before. No one knows how a Cubone's head looks like, as stated in one of the pokedexes, so it can't be a baby kangaskan. Also, the story magikarp is based of off is an asian story, and Gyrados is an asian dragon. Take a look at the crown shaped scales. They are the exact same shapes. Chikorita is based of a different plant(I can't remember which one), psyducks nose is not a ghost, it's a duck bill. The regular forms of ditto and mew are different colars(One is pink and one is purple), squirtle has nothing to do with squirls, and that is not a squirl tail. It's squirt+turtle, it squirts out water. These are all just coincidences but
1.Espeon
2.Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres
3.Whitney's gym
4.Wobbufet being a punching bag.

Oh, and a level 20 dragonite? Are you serious? Anyone could just win that game without any effort at all if that was true.

Last edited:

fhqwhgads

There's never been ANY room for saying Cubone is a Kangaskhan baby.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
A few of these are well-known, and most of the others are completely idiotic. I do like the idea of Giovanni and Ariana being the parents of Mars and Silver.
I agree. The Giovanni and Ariana family theory was the only one that I actually thought wasn't idiotic. And the rest are well-known and pretty stupid.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
Seen the Butterfree "theory" before. I disagree with it, though. I think it makes so much more sense for Butterfree to be an evolution of Caterpie. Forget about the eyes, Caterpie looks like a monarch caterpillar so it only makes sense for it to evolve to a butterfly.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
This completely belongs in the "Is It Intentional" Thread, but anyway, it's really cool, I really enjoyed it :)

Nebbio

NINJA!
An enjoyable read but it's a bunch of crap.