• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Headphone problems! Help!

FireChick

I just recently got a pair of awesome over-ear My Little Pony head phones from Hot Topic last month, and I like them. But for some strange reason, for the past couple days, they've been acting really weird! Now when I listen to music on them, both on my computer or my CD player, the sound is more muffled than usual, and the vocals of the songs I listen to are barely audible except for the instrumental part! I don't know how this happened or why, so I started using my dad's headphones, but for some reason the same thing's happening to them too! Help me!

dragonskull

Dark trainer
Sounds like a dirty 3.5mm connector (the connecter where you put your head phones in), try to clean it, If it is corroded or otherwise damaged from fluids or other dirty stuff your media player (i assume some kind of mp3 player) may be broken at its audio connector (the 3.5mm audio jack which I already mentioned)