• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Headphones shopping!

PokeLys

Since Red version'98
Debate:
I would rather buy one $20 pair of earbuds every year over 10 years (=$200) than one $200 that will most probably not live 10 years.
Prove me wrong.

aquadrop13

Chocolatier
@PokeLys Well, just because you want a debate, I'll give it a shot. XD

The $200 headphones would (and i'm just assuming this) have much better sound quality, and you would have more satisfaction in using them than the $20 headphones.

The expensive headphones would also most likely come with a lifetime or a longer warranty than the $20 headphones, so if you break them they may be able to be repaired without extra cost.

Lastly the expensive headphones may come with extra features that may matter to you, such as: Bluetooth connectivity, more comfort, different aesthetic and colour choices, battery life, etc.

And that's about all I could think of... You probably already made a decision considering when this was posted lol, but goodluck!