• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heads... and maybe some shoulders o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Not the shampoo >_<

Anatomy is the bane of my existance, though i aslo say backgrounds are too, meh. What i usually do are floading heads an' shoulders around white space XD

All the doodle-y goodnes of Yoru when she's gotten over a severe case of Artist's Block >_>

brendanhead.png
~ People's hair can blow in two different directions in my world ;P

wesheadfin.png
~ Who says ya can't do good pics on Paint. Damn, that sounded big-headed -_-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/YoruRyu/triofin.png ~ Because i don't want to stretch the page...

It's craptacular! :D

Silver Fusion

Hyper Coordinator
I prefer your doodle. It looks a lot neater than Wes does. It probably the fact that sketches are awesome.

Wes looks like a girl. A lot like a girl. Plus she has dislocated fingers. I know, I have dislocated them on a few occasions.

BTW bypassing the swear filter is against the rules. Also I find it odd how I'm the first replier in this thread.

F

Flying Tropius

he is right wes does look very.... femine
It is still a very good painting
I wish I am as good as you my work are like scrap

Nagashi

Master Coordinator
Wow, very impressive. Now for some crit.

I'm bad at this. T_T

Please, juse keep it up. :p

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Heheh, Wes does look girly with hair like that. I wasn't going to say anything though :D He's probably just stoned or something -^^-

Silver Fusion said:
BTW bypassing the swear filter is against the rules. Also I find it odd how I'm the first replier in this thread.

o__O Where have i been swearing? Hm, i don't even know how to bypass the filter.

Silver Fusion

Hyper Coordinator
Look at the sentance under the link.

Brendan looks like a girl too. Since the white bit is a hat not hair.

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Ya mean the "craptacular" bit? That's just crap and spectacular thrown together; ain't swearing. It'd be more like slang if it were a real word.

Aye, i give him black hair under the hat usually. But i also adore white hair and there aren't many pokemon characters with white hair so a person has to make do with Brandan -^^-

Solla-chan

Coral Eye Trainer
Yup a person's hair can blow in two different directions, when he or she is near a whirlwind. =D lol
Anyway, great work as always! *grasp* you drew Steven. =D Please draw more of him in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.