• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heaphones

NimhShambler

Fighting Type Prof.
I tell you guys, I am so tired of buying $10 over-the-ear headphones (as ear-buds are uncomfortable to me) only to have them break in a month.

So, can anyone recommend any high-quality headphones that, you know, won't break in a month? My budget is around 50-60 dollars American.

Sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum, I've never posted to "tech help" before.

~Nimh

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I tell you guys, I am so tired of buying $10 over-the-ear headphones (as ear-buds are uncomfortable to me) only to have them break in a month.

So, can anyone recommend any high-quality headphones that, you know, won't break in a month? My budget is around 50-60 dollars American.

Sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum, I've never posted to "tech help" before.

~Nimh

Well, Sennheiser according to an Audio techy I know for having some of the "best" audio around. However their products could very well be outside your price range.

For what I use for my PC, a Microsoft Livechat LX-3000, but that's a USB head set, which may not be what you're looking for. They cover the ear completely, and they're very comfortable, as I've worn a few sets over for the last few years. The Audio Quality is quite good. I think they're £30 which could be up to US$60. I've had three of them, I got my first in December 2008.

EDIT: I also use Sony Ear buds for most other things, which I find comfortable and last about 18 months.. but then you're not looking for them.. at least they're low price range,

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
I'm currently sporting the "Razer Electra" headset. They cover your ears snugly, and they adjust perfectly for any head size I've been able to hunt down. (I have a huge head) They also have the nice perk of Removable and interchangeable cords, so you can buy a new cord for like $15 if it breaks! ^.^

They go for around $50-60 USD, and I'd highly recommend them. The only downside that I can think of is that they are rather large, so people with smaller/weaker necks might have trouble wearing them for long periods of time. Though I wear them almost all day every day, and they never cause me problems.

(For the Record, I've had them for 3+ months, dropped them more times than I can count, and they still show no signs of breaking or failing.)