• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heaphones

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
I tell you guys, I am so tired of buying $10 over-the-ear headphones (as ear-buds are uncomfortable to me) only to have them break in a month.

So, can anyone recommend any high-quality headphones that, you know, won't break in a month? My budget is around 50-60 dollars American.

Sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum, I've never posted to "tech help" before.

~Nimh

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I tell you guys, I am so tired of buying $10 over-the-ear headphones (as ear-buds are uncomfortable to me) only to have them break in a month.

So, can anyone recommend any high-quality headphones that, you know, won't break in a month? My budget is around 50-60 dollars American.

Sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum, I've never posted to "tech help" before.

~Nimh

Well, Sennheiser according to an Audio techy I know for having some of the "best" audio around. However their products could very well be outside your price range.

For what I use for my PC, a Microsoft Livechat LX-3000, but that's a USB head set, which may not be what you're looking for. They cover the ear completely, and they're very comfortable, as I've worn a few sets over for the last few years. The Audio Quality is quite good. I think they're £30 which could be up to US$60. I've had three of them, I got my first in December 2008.

EDIT: I also use Sony Ear buds for most other things, which I find comfortable and last about 18 months.. but then you're not looking for them.. at least they're low price range,

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
I'm currently sporting the "Razer Electra" headset. They cover your ears snugly, and they adjust perfectly for any head size I've been able to hunt down. (I have a huge head) They also have the nice perk of Removable and interchangeable cords, so you can buy a new cord for like $15 if it breaks! ^.^

They go for around $50-60 USD, and I'd highly recommend them. The only downside that I can think of is that they are rather large, so people with smaller/weaker necks might have trouble wearing them for long periods of time. Though I wear them almost all day every day, and they never cause me problems.

(For the Record, I've had them for 3+ months, dropped them more times than I can count, and they still show no signs of breaking or failing.)