• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heart Gold Battle Frontier Team

ilovedeino

Deino Master
HG BATTLE FRONTIER TEAM

All my Pokemon have all moves with PP Ups to the max, and I have plenty more. Also All Pokemon are level 100.
I don't know what their IVs are.

;409;Rampardos@ Rindo Berry
EVs: 252 HP, 4 Atk, 252 Speed
-Iron Head
-Rock Slide
-Sandstorm
-Rock Polish

;474;Porygon @ Wise Glases
EVs: 252 HP, 252 SpA, 4 Def
-Tri Attack
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Agility

;379; Registeel@ Salac Berry
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Sp.Atk
-Iron Head
-Ice Punch
-Flash Cannon
-ThunderPunch

;143; Snorlax@ Chesto Berry
EVs: 252 HP, 252 SpD, 4 Speed
-Body Slam
-Crunch
-Rest
-Curse

;296;Hariyama @ Flame Orb
Adamant / Guts
EVs: 252 HP, 4 Att, 252 Def
-Brick Break
-Bullet Punch
-Facade
-Rock Slide / Ice Punch

;213; Shuckle@ Chesto Berry
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Def, 252 Sp.Def
-Power Trick
-Bug Bite
-Rock Slide
-Rest

Last edited:

chap196

For Snorlax
Use Curse instead of Snore because Snore doesn't give any coverage and it is a Special Attack move, also Snorlax has a lot more Attack and Special Attack. Curse make Snorlax more slower, but it gain Attack and Defense which make Snorlax hard to defeat and has high Attack. Use Chesto Berry instead of Chople Berry to make Snorlax woke up immediately after you use it.
Hope this help

ilovedeino

Deino Master
For Snorlax
Use Curse instead of Snore because Snore doesn't give any coverage and it is a Special Attack move, also Snorlax has a lot more Attack and Special Attack. Curse make Snorlax more slower, but it gain Attack and Defense which make Snorlax hard to defeat and has high Attack. Use Chesto Berry instead of Chople Berry to make Snorlax woke up immediately after you use it.
Hope this help

I'm still going to see what other people think first, but what you said sounds good.

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
What he said does sound good. And if you're wanting to know what I think about it, you'll be happy to hear that I agree completely with that chap guy's suggestion

Porygon @ Wise Glases
252HP 252SpA 4Def
- Tri Attack
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Bolt
- Agility

here's something.
If you want recover that much, I would actually advise getting rid of agility, replacing 252HP with 252Spe. Why? - because you really want
that magical STAB move as well as boltbeam coverage

For snorlax, did you really think there's a difference between a 30 speed base and a 45 speed base?
Investing speed on this pokemon is a waste so you're better off investing it in something else.
You're using curse. You may as well use 252HP / 252SpD because attack and defense will already be boosted up
As for your fourth move: crunch / body slam / rest / ??? you should probably keep it simple and best with earthquake. Maybe super power could work too. The stat drops won't be too big a probablem since you got curse

For hariyama, belly drum isn't smart imo. Hariyama might have bulk but its defenses are kinda shitty so once it's at half HP, it'll be easy to knock out. Plus, it most likely won't be outspeeding the oponent which'll hinder it more.
I love this pokemon. I highly suggest using this, one of my favorites:

Hariyama @ Flame Orb
Adamant / Guts
252HP 4 Att 252Def
- Brick Break
- Bullet Punch
- Facade
- Rock Slide / Ice Punch

If you want more comments or have questions, PLEASE ASK. good luck and hope this helps :)

ilovedeino

Deino Master
What he said does sound good. And if you're wanting to know what I think about it, you'll be happy to hear that I agree completely with that chap guy's suggestion

Porygon @ Wise Glases
252HP 252SpA 4Def
- Tri Attack
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Bolt
- Agility

here's something.
If you want recover that much, I would actually advise getting rid of agility, replacing 252HP with 252Spe. Why? - because you really want
that magical STAB move as well as boltbeam coverage

For snorlax, did you really think there's a difference between a 30 speed base and a 45 speed base?
Investing speed on this pokemon is a waste so you're better off investing it in something else.
You're using curse. You may as well use 252HP / 252SpD because attack and defense will already be boosted up
As for your fourth move: crunch / body slam / rest / ??? you should probably keep it simple and best with earthquake. Maybe super power could work too. The stat drops won't be too big a probablem since you got curse

For hariyama, belly drum isn't smart imo. Hariyama might have bulk but its defenses are kinda shitty so once it's at half HP, it'll be easy to knock out. Plus, it most likely won't be outspeeding the oponent which'll hinder it more.
I love this pokemon. I highly suggest using this, one of my favorites:

Hariyama @ Flame Orb
Adamant / Guts
252HP 4 Att 252Def
- Brick Break
- Bullet Punch
- Facade
- Rock Slide / Ice Punch

If you want more comments or have questions, PLEASE ASK. good luck and hope this helps :)

I am going with yours and chaps196's Snorlax with Curse thing, as well as Porygon-Z and Hariyama, updating now.
I of course will have to EV train a new each of them, but I can do that pretty quickly.

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
kind of a typo by me. But Do you want curse on snorlax?
curse > crunch. EQ is better but if you go with this set, then you're walled against levitating ghosts. If you don't want that to happen, then curse > EQ

ilovedeino

Deino Master
kind of a typo by me. But Do you want curse on snorlax?
curse > crunch. EQ is better but if you go with this set, then you're walled against levitating ghosts. If you don't want that to happen, then curse > EQ

Okay, I will use curse instead of earthquake.

Also, I will use Recover on Porygon-Z over Agility, he's already really fast as it is.

Last edited: