• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heart Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemys42

Nibelung Valesti
Ok awesome! Most people automatically assume because it is legendary it is instantly an uber and freak out. It doesnt even learn any amazing legendary moves that i know of. Thanks :) Are all of us leaders and E4s and you going to get together and decide on general rules for battle? Im not sure about the other guys/girls, but with the fire team i run i like longer battles than 3v3 because of the setup time for traps etc. Once again me being bothersome haha :p
Because I made the league and made the first rules does not signify that I am the League's sole leader. No, the league is composed of all those who have joined it, and so yes, we can do that: get together and establish a firm set of battle rules.

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie
Because I made the league and made the first rules does not signify that I am the League's sole leader. No, the league is composed of all those who have joined it, and so yes, we can do that: get together and establish a firm set of battle rules.

Ya thats cool. Im sure everyone will be willing to cooperate. Even if we have to put up ideas for different things and vote on them so the majority wins. Am i like the only one who has stayed in touch since i signed up lol? No one else seems to really post much. I would think they would have questions/concerns.

jordan8

Um, so long as it is not a true classified uber, I have no problem, if it is, then you are done for. I really don't know the whole list of prohibited pokes, but if you do and it's not in there, you are free to use him/her. Also, talk to whoever you battle and if he/she is alright with it, you can use it too. ;)
so legendaries are allowed as long as they aren't ubers like jirachi celebi and shaymin? also for a tier lost serebii uses the website smogon I think

I am able to battle

also can my whole team be legendaries? zapdos raikou regirock

Last edited:

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie
so legendaries are allowed as long as they aren't ubers like jirachi celebi and shaymin? also for a tier lost serebii uses the website smogon I think

I am able to battle

Im pretty sure 1 of shaymins forms is banned. Check into it yourself I guess, but I think it was sky mode or something like that. Maybe I have no clue haha.

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie
normal form is allowed. sky form is banned

Ok ya that's what I thought. Just letting you know. What gym or e4 are you doing?

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie
electric gym

Did you read any of the last few posts by me and valkyrion? We are gonna work on rules some more as a whole group, and the third evolution thing no longer exists. You can use any evolution now.

EagleEye

Well since your now allowing 3rd evolution's it's going to take some more time for me to finish my team. I should have it complete by next week.

As for coming up with some rules for the league. I'm all for it, whatever you guys think would make this more fun would be great. I basically check in every day so anything you want we could vote on.

Peters

Combak Researcher
Iv created 2 badges, one based on the ones in first page and one i made, choose whichever you wish, or your own

Based on 1st pages ones:
DARKBADGE.png

My Own:
DARKBADGE-1.png

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie
Anyone want to fight? I should be all set to battle test in the next few hours. :)

jordan8

I can battle you. my fc is 0904 8408 0919. I tried to pm you but I don't know if it sent my iPod froze while I was sending it

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie
I can battle you. my fc is 0904 8408 0919. I tried to pm you but I don't know if it sent my iPod froze while I was sending it

Yes it did send but my Droid did the same thing. How bout 6v6? I won't use ubers.

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie
Hey everyone my team is all set now(all 6) and ready to go. We havent really started this league yet but im able to battle/open my gym whenever everyone else is ready! :)

Artemys42

Nibelung Valesti
Hm, it doesn't seem like this league will get anywhere. Sorry I've been away for quite a while, I've just been very busy. Several things can happen with this league.

1. Either someone who is more active than me can take over, because I really would love to be active but really can't find the time I want.

2. We can just ask a mod to close it until further notice.

3. We get it rocking.

What do you all say?

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie
Hm, it doesn't seem like this league will get anywhere. Sorry I've been away for quite a while, I've just been very busy. Several things can happen with this league.

1. Either someone who is more active than me can take over, because I really would love to be active but really can't find the time I want.

2. We can just ask a mod to close it until further notice.

3. We get it rocking.

What do you all say?

I guess I don't really care. You and the other guys decide, just count me with the majority. I got pokemon black(wooooo!) this week so I've started my new adventure on that. I won't pokeshift my team until the decision is made though to make things easier.

PhoenixRising

Professor Jay
I'm off my vacation and am sorta ready. I have a question though....since I'm the Ghost E4 member, my entire team has to be Ghost according to the rules.......So, am I able to use Dusknoir in my team? I'd have to trade him from Pokemon Diamond so..... Actually, three of my Pokes will be from Diamond and three will be from Soul Silver I believe, not really sure yet, I'm still constructing them...

I enjoy 6 on 6 level 100.
No two of the same Pokemon.
Upon defeating me, IF you do, I shall give you my badge and allow you progression to the other E4 Members or the Champion depending on what order you battle the E4 in..
No Ubers nor Legendaries......Sorry, I'm not using them and neither are my challengers..

That's it for me, if more come to me I'll post them. I say all of us take control of the League if Valkyrion is too busy to do it. Everyone will have equal say as to what goes on and majority vote rules, but Valkyrion will always have last say.

EDIT: It seems my Soul Silver and Diamond have been misplaced or stolen and the only game I have is Black. That means I have to repurchase Diamond and Soul Silver and I'm not too happy about that....so I won't be able to accept challenges......You can only imagine my anger at this moments. First my L4D 2 game disc is scared and won't play, secondly my L4D game disc is missing and third my Pokemon Diamond and Soul Silver are missing.......I swear I'm going to stop letting people play my games cause stuff keeps coming up missing....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.