• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HeartBroken Again and Again (CS)

New chapter! <3

I was worried that you had given up on the story or moved on, I'm glad you didn't because this story is wonderful. (Would you mind adding me to the infinite PM list?)

I was a little upset when I found out the kiss was fake (although nowhere near as upset as Misty and Mrs. Sorell xD) but as long as a real kiss is in the future, then that's just fine with me.:p

I laughed at the torture the boys had to go through in the mall, along with the possible Misty reactions.xD

If you're busy don't feel pressured to update! Take your time and I'm sure when you get more chapters out, they'll be great. :)

scrapbook

My Emo Friend
i have been reading your story for awhile, and i have never posted anything for it. The story has to be one of the best AU Stories that i have read that pair May and Drew. I hope to see more chapters in the future

Shuukara: I have no idea how I missed that either. I purposely even checked for that before I posted it too… twice even =___= ah well. Thanks for your tips =) But usually, I don’t forget my ideas… The ideas just never come to me later… when I’m extremely busy… >.< And yes, I am alive… for now… And thanks for pointing out that mistake! I actually meant “I’m all right.” But ahhhhhhh serebii won’t let me edit right now T_T. Meh, I’ll get it when it heals itself =)
That's what reviewing is for, right? :)
Lol, same thing happens to me when it comes to ideas for stories xD It happens to me very often even when I'm fully rested and stress-free since I'm so absent-minded.
Serebii, are you healed now? Please tell us you'll let us edit our posts D: Sorry, had to say that, lol.

May opened her mouth to tell Misty the truth about what really happened during the drama play, but there was a nagging feeling inside of her that made her think of the consequences and how Misty would react to the news.

~~

Scenario 1:

“The kiss was fake. Drew and I aren’t together,” confessed May.

There was a tense and unbearable silence.

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!” roared an angry Misty, with flames shooting from her mouth. “HOW DARE YOU DECEIVE ME AND ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE WATCHING YOU ON THAT STAGE?!?! YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FROM ACTING! I’LL NEVER LET YOU ACT WITH DREW AGAIN, IF IT’S THE LAST THING I DO!”

“Nooo! Don’t eat me!” cried May, cowering in fear.

May shuddered and almost cried at the thought.

~~

Scenario 2:

Misty fell to her knees, her eyes filled with shock and welling with tears.

“Mist? You okay?” asked May.

“I… (sob)… can’t believe… (sob)… you two would do this to me!” sobbed Misty, gasping for breath in between her cries.

“Listen, Misty. I’m really sorry-”

“No! Don’t say anymore! There’s no more point in living if you two aren’t together!” Misty cried.

“What are you saying, Mist?” asked May.

“I can’t live in a world where you two aren’t together!” bursted Misty

“But… you’ve been doing that just fine before the play…”

“No! Say no more! Tell Ash that I’m sorry. Goodbye, May,” said Misty, as she ran out of the mall.

“Wait! Misty!” yelled May.

Is Misty really that melodramatic, thought May. Well, you can’t be too safe.

~~

Scenario 3:

“Oh, well that’s just dandy!” said Misty. “I’m sorry for giving you so much trouble, May. Honest, I am.”

“No, it’s okay…” said May, feeling weirded out.

“Well, let’s just enjoy our time shopping together and then we can go eat all the fudge we want!” chirped Misty.

“Yay!” said May, as she and Misty skipped along, through the mall.

That sounds pretty good, dreamed May, but that’s also pretty creepy on Misty’s part…

~~

All in all, thinking before she acted didn’t really get her anywhere, other than the fact that none of the possible reactions seemed too good. Misty would either be angry, depressed, or really creepy, and May didn’t want to have to experience any of these reactions alone. She would just have to bear with Misty’s antics before they met up with Drew and Ash.

Drew sighed and leaned in to May’s ear and whispered, “You still haven’t told her?”

May whispered back, “It was too scary to tell her when it was just me and her. But we might as well spill the beans now.”

“Are you two lovebirds whispering sweet nothings to each other?” giggled Misty.

“No, actually…” began Drew, who then nudged May with his elbow.

“Um…” said May. She took a deep breath, and confessed, “The kiss was fake. Drew and I aren’t together.”

Then, there was a very awkward and tense silence.

Oh no, she’s gonna eat me!, feared May.

“What?” asked Misty, thinking she didn’t hear correctly.

“You heard her. Kiss was fake. May and I are just friends. End of story. See ya!” said Drew, as he grabbed his bags, took May’s hand, and dragged the both of them out of Misty’s firing range.

Drew and May successfully escaped Misty’s supposed wrath and were now catching their breath as they sat on a bench.

“Well, I think she took that pretty well. She didn’t coming running after us,” said Drew.

“Yeah! She didn’t eat me or run away or act all creepy!” said May.

“…What?” asked Drew.

“Oh… um… nothing,” said a flustered May, realizing how silly that sounded.

This whole bit made me lol, actually, most everything in this chapter was hysterical in it's own little way and I'm still amazed at how you were able to capture the characters' traits so well without the use of Pokemon references.

And I love how Drew pulled out the locket when May wasn't looking and said "I do know you too well." It was actually pretty obvious that he got the locket but how you confirmed that he bought the locket was really nice and exactly how Drew would do it.

Keep up with the good work! And I hope we'll see another chapter very soon (or at least within the next few months, can't rush perfection ;D)

Genkiness

CHEESE!!!
Hello again! It's time for responses to reviews ANDDDD...
*drum roll*
a SPOILER!!!

Midnight Sun: Thank you! And yes, after a whole year of not updating, I can understand why you would think I had given up on the story. I would have thought that I had given up on the story lol. But I really want to finish this story, because I've never finished a chaptered story in my life >< And yes, you can be on the PM List =)

Haha, well, I made Misty and Mrs. Sorell's reactions similar to those that I thought readers could possibly have XD Perhaps it was a bit overexaggerated, but it works, right? lol And yes, they will have a real kiss in the future... I don't think spoiler tags would be necessary for that since it seems like it's a given XD

Thanks for the encouragement! I'll try my best to make a great next chapter =)

scrapbook: Thanks! AU stories are pretty risky, because it'll either be extremely horrible, or pretty decent XD I hope I see more chapters in the future too lolz.

Shuukara: Yup! And that's just one of the reasons why reviews are awesome!... if only serebii would let me fix the stuff reviewers tell me need fixing =____= It's not even a forum downtime thing. It's just a big white screen that shouts internal service error ><

HeartlessBlueAngel448: Haha thanks for listing all your favourite parts! =D The fact that Drew bought the locket was never supposed to be unexpected or unpredictable. If you guys didn't see it coming, I'd be "tsk tsk"-ing at y'all lol. The only part that I tried to make unexpected was the kiss... which I think i succeeded in.... I hope... lolz. Anyways, glad you found the ending Drew-like! And I'll try my best to write out the next chapter in the near future.... Hopefully before Christmas this time... I've tried to get the next chapter out by Christmas 3 or 4 times now, and failed each time =___= sad, really.

All right! And here's your spoilie!

"All right! It's time to play.... 'CAST THE MISTLETOE!!!'" declared an excited Mrs. Sorell, taking out her green fishing rod with a piece of mistletoe on the end of the line.

Mr. Sorell sweatdropped, as he gently tried to stop his wife. "Now, now, Lily. I think you should just calm down and let nature take its course-"

"Ho ho! You escaped me once, but it won't happen this time!" cackled Mrs. Sorell, getting ready to cast her line, as she kept her eyes on May and Drew.

"Um, honey? Are you listening to me?"

"GO!!!!!!!!" shouted Mrs. Sorell, as she sent the mistletoe flying through the dance hall.

Eeeeeeeeeeeep!!! New chapter!!!!!! I was thinking you had given up on the story! I'm realy glad you didn't because I just love this story!!
I'm sorry, I can't make a better review because I have a short time, soo....

Keep up with the good work! And I hope we'll see another chapter soon!!!!

Reply to Spoiler

Hmmmm...I wonder what Mrs. Sorrell is intending on using that mistletoe for... xD That whole part made me giggle, since we all know what she wants to do with the mistletoe! Right?

?: NO! What's a mistletoe? WHat's it for? Why was it on a fishing pole? Wh-

Me: -finds Misty's mallet and hits spammer with it-
Anywayyy... Seems like we're gonna get plenty of giggles in the upcoming chapters ;D

Lexiebee88

Bleeding Black Rose
good one looove it!!!! i love mrs sorell soooo much!! especially in the spoiler!!! can i be on the pm list????

I started, and finished, reading this story, and I'm impressed. PM list plawks. :3

Oh, and by the way, in regards to Brendans 'White Hair'.

"Oh, real fashionable, dyeing your hair white."

"It's not hair, it's a hat!"

:D

Haruka Kinomiya

YOU UPDATED! :D
You seriously have made my day, lmao. I rarely check this site anymore because, sadly, I've kinda moved on from Pokemon, but I had to check it today and thus, a new chapter. I was beginning to think that you were done with this fic, but I knew, deep down, that you still had something up your sleeves. :)

REVIEW: The kiss was fake?!?! Sigh, I didn't see that coming, but it was genius how it was done. We're all sad that it wasn't real, but it just makes the wait for the REAL kiss even more worth while. I loved May's scenarios as to how Misty'd react to her telling her the truth; it made me giggle. Great chapter, great length and not too many typos! Yay.

I hope to see another chapter soon, but take your time. <3

Hollypaw's_cool14

Jayfeather is too
Hey, your back!(obvously)

“Fake?” echoed Mrs. Sorell, ten seconds too late.
Aww, poor Mrs. Sorell. She must have been so stressed from trying to produce this and then the final icing turned out fake.

In that case, why don’t you and your parents come over to our place for New Year’s? We’ll have a great big count down, lots of food, and a huge sleepover!” suggested Caroline.
Ooo Drew's family, I wonder what they will be like.

That is, until Max said, “I’m hungry.”

Like sister, like brother. Or, it could just run in the family.
Haha, that's so cute!

Misty giggled. “They’re probably taking their sweet time getting here, being all lovey-dovey as a new couple. They’re probably skipping down Lover’s Lane and dancing with each other across a field of flowers while staring deeply into each other’s eyes.”

“Misty,” said Ash.

“What?”

“It’s winter. There are no flowers outside.”
My dad now thinks I am crazy because I started cracking up for no apparent reason.

May has a very active imagination... That's all I am going to say.
The photos came out in a sheet where there were doubles of four different photos. The first photo showed Drew giving May a hopeless look while May stared at the camera stupidly. The second photo captured their argument, while the third photo showed May pouting and Drew sighing. Luckily, the fourth photo captured the moment when both of them were smiling and laughing.
That's May and Drew in a box. What two photos did May get? The first two or the last two?

Keep going! I can't wait to see the next few chapters.

Yuraenia

Call me Qooky :)
I love this fic! It's awesome! Keep up the good work!
Somehow, I get the feeling that Drew was the one who bought that necklace... >_>

Hazel_Nut

?: NO! What's a mistletoe? WHat's it for? Why was it on a fishing pole? Wh-
chapters ;D

A mistletoe is I think a plant....but anyways if a boy and girl get stuck under it they hafta kiss. ^ ^ Now that's exciting.

Anyway, the review....well the ones before were better, but I can't blame you for not writing for awhile and losing the touch. It happens to me too. ^ ^U But anyway I loved the chapter itself and I love this fic, keep writing and try not to die because I believe you can retrieve your former glory with a small amount of practice.

Wait, what's with all the big words in my last sentence?! Nooo I'm growing up! *Bangs head on wall*

Nah, I'm like that sometimes when I feel literate. :p

Hello! I'm new and stuff, so... yeah. By the way, I really really love this fic... it's so awesome. I think you should make Misty randomly scream at May, "YOU AND DREW AREN'T TOGETHER!?!?!" the day after this chapter happens. :p And then everyone sweatdrops. Heh. Keep it up! And um... I don't know... PM list, plz?

Last edited:

MayContestShipperDrew

Pokemon Coordinator
! HOPE U UPDATE SOON!!!! I'M NEW TO SEREBII BUT THIS WAS THE BEST CS FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! OMG!!! I HAVE SOOO MUCH TO TELL YOU!!!! THAT YOUR CS WAS AWESOME!!! THAT DREW KNOWS MAY TOO WELL.... THAT I LOOK UP TO YOU AS A GOD OF CONTESTSHIPPING!!!

Gigapoodle

It's all the same...
I really love this FanFic! I'm not the biggest fan of Shipping, but you've made me a believer!

Add me to the list plz?

t.medley

contestshipper xoxo
sorry i haven't commented before

but wow i just finished reading this whole story and it is really good!! :D

post the next chapter soon! i'm dying of curiosity, and i don't even know what to do with my life anymore!

Last edited:

Amethyst_^.~

Eevee Trainer
Aww, Drew is so perfect for May! I can just see Drew surprising May with his present at the Christmas dance. I can't believe that the kiss was fake! And here I was squealing when I read that they kissed and I thought that they would feel a spark. Great chapter and can't wait for the next. (can you add me to your PM list please?)

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Too cute! I truelly wonder how the dance will be? Tons of shippiness I hope! There've been so few contestshipping fics lately.

~Ayra~;267;