• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heartgold:~NEW~ Battle Tower Team

GoldenGengar

Gengar Forever <3
Heartgold:Battle Tower Team

I know I just rescently had a BT team up. But i have decided to use this team instead. Also im currently working on breeding and so im not gonna bother with the IV's, even though I know they are important. Ill post them in near future.

1.Uxie@Choice Scarf
Ability:Levitate
Nature:Bold
EV's:252HP,16Spd,240Def
Role:Lead
-Trick
-Thunderwave
-Flash
-Memento

2.Drapion@Black Sludge
Ability:Battle Armor
Nature:Careful
EV's:252HP/56Def/196SpDef/4Spd
Role:Tank
-Crunch
-Acupressure
-Substitute
-Rest

3.Garchomp@Lum Berry
Ability:Sand Veil
Nature:Jolly
EV's:252Atk/4Def/252Spd
Role:Sweeper
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Substitute
-Swords Dance

Last edited:

Kays

Lati-twins <3
Well if you learn how to use that team as effective as the other person, then it will do very well. Again, the trick is playing Mesprit correctly and knowing when or whether you want Drapion or Garchomp to take over.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
IMO Uxie is a better choice for a TrickScarfer, mainly for his superior bulk and access to Memento. I can give you a set and EV spread if you're interested.

Remember that Drapion can't use Accupressure behind a Sub, that could be a pain if you set one up on something locked into a status move and end up having to switch out because you can't set up.

I'd go with Leftovers and Dragon Claw on Chomp. That way you can give yourself a chance to Sub more, and Outrage is great, but I prefer not to be locked in, especially against things like Snow Cloak abusers, who can avoid your Outrages and KO you without a Sub up. You will always outspeed Glalie/Mamoswine/Glaceon and possibly stall them out of Blizzard PP.

Kays

Lati-twins <3
Yeah, Uxie is a great choice due to its higher bulk alongside Memento.

Drapion isn't a problem because the status isn't going to do anything against him. Switch it into Toxic or Will-O-Wisp. Garchomp for Thunder Wave. Then Drapion can Acupressure while the opponent is stuck. And when it needs to heal, use Rest. And repeat. Eventually, the opponent will just Struggle to death. Drapion doesn't care.

I rarely had Garchomp Sub just to Swords Dance. After your Lead, Garchomp can easily just set up. Again, it's a choice to use Garchomp or Drapion. The Lum Berry helps cure its confusion and allow it to continue using it. Of course, after 3 Swords Dance, Outrage has KO marked all over it, even against Steelix.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I know I just rescently had a BT team up. But i have decided to use this team instead. Also im currently working on breeding and so im not gonna bother with the IV's, even though I know they are important. Ill post them in near future.

1.Mespirit@Choice Scarf
Ability:Levitate
Nature:Bold
EV's:252HP,252Spd,4Def
Role:Lead
-Trick
-Thunderwave
-Flash
-Charm

2.Drapion@Black Sludge
Ability:Battle Armor
Nature:Careful
EV's:252HP/56Def/196SpDef/4Spd
Role:Tank
-Crunch
-Acupressure
-Substitute
-Aqua Tail/Fire Fang

Aqua Tail allows you to hit Ground types.Fire Fang gives you good coverage.

3.Garchomp@Lum Berry
Ability:Sand Veil
Nature:Jolly
EV's:252Atk/4Def/252Spd
Role:Sweeper
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Substitute/Fire Fang
-Swords Dance

Great team, better than mine :) Comments in Bold.

Kays

Lati-twins <3
Drapion doesn't need coverage. It doesn't care at all. If Acupressure is used at the right locked move, it can be devastating. I've gotten all 21 Acupressure in more than 1/2 of my matches. And I have a 1000+ streak.

+6 Attack
+6 Defense
+6 Sp. Attack
+6 Sp. Defense
+6 Speed
+6 Evasion
+6 Accuracy

If Drapion gets even close to that, it doesn't matter how hard Crunch hits. Your opponent won't be doing anything against that Drapion.

GoldenGengar

Gengar Forever <3
Your Latias will be a great lead. Unless you're willing to go find yourself a good Uxie. But test out your Latias's IV now.
Im actually thinking about checking her IV's and I am kinda touchy to be honest on natures. I would rather her be Timid over Relaxed. So thats why I go with Uxie cause he is Bold. Which is good for him :) .

[GS]

Staring at my phone
The standard set for TrickScarf Uxie is:

Uxie @ Choice Scarf
Bold Nature
252 HP/188 SpD/68 Def
~ Trick
~ Flash
~ Memento
~ Thunder Wave