• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heartgold/Soulsilver Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armored Zangoose

Now that Gold and Silver are being remade, do you think there'll be another season in Johto? I think that, after the Battle Frontier Season, there'll probably be a season with the Platinum Battle Frontier in Johto. s for Ash's Team, I think:

Pikachu
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Bayleef
Gliscor
Some new addition. Just wait for all the Ash+Larvitar fans.

TicoPokemonMaster

Sorry to burst your bubble but Ash is not going to dump his entire sinnoh team for his Johto team, plus Gliscor. Staraptor is a main contender on Ash's team, Grotle is his regional grass type so he won't let it go yet, and there is still alot of development left for Chimchar, especially in next week episode, so it won't be off of Ash's team. The only one I can see going is Buizel. Even if Buizel is one of my favorite pokemon he is lately being downgraded in power. he could be replaced by totodile. Gliscor could be another candidate to be Oak'd but lately he has been given alot of development. so that is what i think

Um. No? They don't need to do that, since there's already been a whole season dedicated to Johto. It's possible that they may mention Johto again to promote the games, but a new season for it? No.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
They actually may make another season. Well not entirely. For example, to promote the new Firered, and Leafgreen games, they made the hoenn battle frontier in Kanto. Maybe they will do the same with the sinnoh battle frontier, except put it in Johto.

Rex Kamex

Japan doesn't have seasons, but I do think Ash will head back to Johto.

AerialAce^_^

I love flying types
Ash will keep the Sinnoh starters & would prob take Totodile with him^^

so..

Monferno/Infernape
Grotle
Totodile>>Croconaw
Staraptor & maybe Noctowl for a battle revealing new attack
& maybe he'll catch a new poke that will evolve in the 5th gen:)

Alloute

Not Banned
Well there aren't actually "seasons" in Japan, but since the games will be out soon, yes, there is a good chance that we'll see Johto again.

Blazing Charmander

I can definitely see the HG/SS promotion series being a Battle Frontier like the Kanto one after Hoenn. Just as that one promoted Emerald and FR/LG (to some extent), I wouldn't be surprised if the Platinum Battle Frontier was implemented in Johto.

As for Ash's team, I see that many want him to stay with a rigid team, as well as allowing him a slot for a new capture. However, i'd quite like it if he left a slot open to rotate some of his reserve Pokemon. This way, he could give a number of his Johto and lesser used Kanto and Hoenn Pokemon. It'd be cool to see the likes of Noctowl, Bayleef, Cyndaquil and Totodile get a chance to show what they're made of, for example. Maybe one of these could be given a permanent slot on his roster so they could get development through the whole series.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I can definitely see the HG/SS promotion series being a Battle Frontier like the Kanto one after Hoenn. Just as that one promoted Emerald and FR/LG (to some extent), I wouldn't be surprised if the Platinum Battle Frontier was implemented in Johto.

Agreed. It just makes sense.

As for Ash's team, I see that many want him to stay with a rigid team, as well as allowing him a slot for a new capture. However, i'd quite like it if he left a slot open to rotate some of his reserve Pokemon. This way, he could give a number of his Johto and lesser used Kanto and Hoenn Pokemon. It'd be cool to see the likes of Noctowl, Bayleef, Cyndaquil and Totodile get a chance to show what they're made of, for example. Maybe one of these could be given a permanent slot on his roster so they could get development through the whole series.

I doubt they would rotate Ash's team. If they did, one pokemon would probably get sent to Oak's more than the others and it would end up being unfair.

Vernikova

Champion
I think that they'll go back to Johto because of the release of Heart Gold and Soul Silver. They went back to Kanto for FireRed and LeafGreen so why not?

Also, I don't think that Ash will rotate his team so dramatically. He might leave one Pokémon at Oak's but I don't think hemll leave three or four of them.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I can see there being another Johto saga. Whether they relocate the Sinnoh BF to there or it's completely different, I just think it'll happen.

As for Team changes, they aren't gonna ditch Monferno or Grotle, what with them being the current Gen's starters and all that. Staraptor's an iffy one...It could be replaced by Noctowl, but I doubt it. The only thing I can see happening is Buizel and Gliscor have a rest at Oaks while Totodile rejoins the team.

I've gotta say, it'd be awesome if Ash left Staraptor, Buizel and Gliscor behind and set off, only to look back and see Noctowl flying towards him with Totodile on it's back....I can dream, right? RIGHT?

BlueVapor

^Aww, you just made me want the Noctowl/Totodile thing to happen ^_^
But anyway, yes, the group more than likely will go to Johto. And the Sinnoh Battle Frontier will probably be relocated to Johto so there's something to do there. As for Ash's team, I think Buizel and Gliscor will be dumped. As for who will take their place, I dunno.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
SC- Considering Phanpy and Aipom did similar things and followed him I wouldn't be surprised.

Now to the TS- If you meant they would have a BF season after Sinnoh then Johto season, then no way I don't think they should do that, if anything the BF will be in Johto but who knows, I don't really think there might be one, afterall it seems like a pattern to me Kanto- Filler season (Orange Islands)-Johto then straight to Hoenn- Filler season (Battle Frontier)- Sinnoh and likely straight to the next region.

Status
Not open for further replies.