• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heartgold team...PLEASE RATE!

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
My team is quite typical so bear with me.

Typhlosion Modest @ Expert Belt
Flamethrower
Grass Knot
Earth Power
Signal Beam

Red Gyarados Adamant @ Leftovers
Ice Fang
Waterfall
Stone Edge
Earthquake

Espeon Mild @ Brightpowder
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Calm Mind
Morning Sun

Skarmory Calm @ Life Orb
Fly
Steel Wing
Night Slash
Roost

Ampharos Modest @ Razor Claw
Signal Beam
Power Gem
Thunderbolt
Tail Glow???/Calm Mind

Furret Jolly @ Focus Sash
Surf
Rock Smash
Strength
Cut

Lugiaisbeast

moderately awesome
typlosion doesn't learn earth power signal beam or grass knot, if you are leading with it try this set

typlosion@life orb
lonely/naughty
eruption
earthquake
will-o-wisp
thunderpunch

gyarados looks good although expert belt would be good too

espeon is good too but you should switch brightpowder for leftovers (lum berry works too for synchronize status bouncing)

skarmory needs one of three natures, adamant, careful or impish, fly is fine ingame also maybe give it leftovers too if possible.

try this on ampharos ( it doesn't learn tail glow)

Ampharos@wise glasses/choice scarf
modest
thunderbolt
power gem
signal beam
thunder wave

in furret's place put a lapras with this set

Lapras @ wise glasses
surf
thunderbolt
ice beam
confuse ray

furret would make a good HM slave though

lucarioman098

Aww isnt that cute
i think you should put dragon dance on gyarados for stone edge and put a muscle band on him

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
My team is quite typical so bear with me.

Typhlosion Naughty @ Expert Belt / Life Orb
Flamethrower
ThunderPunch
Focus Blast
Earthquake

The ****? Typhlosion can't learn those last 3 moves >_> you planning on hacking it?

Red Gyarados Adamant @ Leftovers / Muscle Band
Ice Fang / Stone Edge
Waterfall
Dragon Dance
Earthquake

I highly doubt both Ice Fang and Stone Edge will be needed >_> Use Dragon Dance.

Espeon Timid @ Wise Glasses
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Calm Mind
Grass Knot / Signal Beam

The games not even out yet, so you shouldn't have these Pokes yet, unless your planning on trading them over, so why use a Mild nature on Espeon? Full Restores are usable in-game, so no need for Morning Sun.

Skarmory Adamant @ Leftovers
Drill Peck / Brave Bird
Steel Wing / X-Scissor / Rock Slide
Night Slash
Swords Dance

Fly is a useless piece of ****. Use Drill Peck or Brave Bird. In-game Skarm is just... Well, walls like him, umbreon, bronzong and stuff suck... (not in competitive terms though)

Ampharos Modest @ Wise Glasses
Signal Beam
Power Gem
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave / Light Screen / Reflect / Focus Blast

Tail Glow... Holy crap, why doesn't Amphy have Tail Glow!? Wait... Wasn't there this big complaint about it a few years back? Hm... Anyways, use Thunder Wave or a Screen.

Furret Jolly @ Focus Sash
Return
Brick Break (Or Focus Punch) / Ice Punch
Shadow Claw / Thunder Punch
Substitute (w/FP) / U-Turn / ???

HM Slaves aren't meant to be part of your actual team >_> You know, I get really ****** off when a Pokemon has a great movepool like Furret's, but the Base Stats suck.... -_-

Comments and Changes in BOLD.

blurninja

i think its good but maybe change furret for scizor with iron head, x scissor, night slash, brickbreak its good trust me

lucarioman098

Aww isnt that cute
scizor needs this moveset instead

Scizor Adamant Item not sure
Bullet Punch
Brick Break
Roost
Swords Dance

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
^You really should rate better

dont listen to lucarioman, his rates are crap, listen to dragard

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
^And yours are that much better, why? That scizor set was acctually very good, but obviously copied from the one I gave him and will use on my team for HG/SS.

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill
That scizor set was acctually very good, but obviously copied from the one I gave him and will use on my team for HG/SS.

Which you obviously copied from some other source. Come on people, Bullet Punch and Swords Dance on Scizor are the most overused combo in the current metagame. Totally effective, but completely unoriginal.

^You really should rate better

dont listen to lucarioman, his rates are crap, listen to dragard

Take your own advice, you thick headed idiot.

^And yours are that much better, why? That scizor set was acctually very good, but obviously copied from the one I gave him and will use on my team for HG/SS.

Yes, because LOL IM THE FIRST PERSON TO THINK OF ROOST/BULLET PUNCH/BRICK BREAK/SWORDS DANCE ON SCIZOR YOU COPYED ME LOLOLOLOLOLOL. :|

Anyway. Dragard rated the Team pretty well, but the Pokemon don't seem to have a lot of synergy to me.

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
I'm trying to get fly on skarmory for in'game not battle purposes andi think 5 pokes is enough for a good team and i am really sorry for tht typhlosion Ampharos NEEDS tail glow!!

I like accurate moves too but thank you Dragard for that rating it helped me lots but I feel more confident with a Brick Break typhlosion