• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hearthstone

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Anyone play? I just started a few days ago (It's the first time I've picked up a new game in a while) and I really like it. I've never played WoW before but I'm getting the hang of Hearthstone so far.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I got into it yesterday. I really enjoyed it and plan on unlocking the heros and stuff this week.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I've ben getting the hang of Arena. I actually have a really good Druid deck right now, so far I'm at 3W/1L in arena.

Seriously I love this game.

Murder Doll

Button Presser
Paladin rocks but you're a bit reliant on combos to take down heavy minions.

Headcrack is nice late game, kinda hard to fit in until then though.

Last edited: