• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heat Wave

ashhleeyy

εμπιστοσύνη
i live in wisconsin, so anything above 85 makes me want to cry.
today, however, was 58 degrees so nothing new here. though we had two days of 90 degree weather that was really weird for june.

Last edited:

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Right now I'm having severe thunderstorm watches.

Rave

Banned
It's fucking hot where I live. Deep South Texas where I live, it's been peaking up to 110 F. It is freaking hot down here and aridly dry. No rainfall or nothing at all this year. Working outside is a bitch, let me tell you.

Cassiopeia

No more massacres.
Lol the hottest it gets here is ~95 IN THE SUMMER!
*feels sorry for Chicago*
But thats considering I live in perhaps the rainiest state ever (guess)

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
^what state?

ironknight42

just a heads up many of these schools that close tend to not have ac in them and on a day with no air circulation and high humidity(a huge factor) can lead to dangerous temperatures

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
^^My school does not, and it peaked 110ºF in the gym.
^I'm getting hit by that thunderstorm now I think. Were there tornadoes?

Arkisys

Well today It was 98 and I would of went insane if I didn't have my computer set up in a nice cool basement.

Last edited:

Rave

Banned
We're probably gonna get pummeled this year during hurricane season.

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
Well today It was 98 and I would of went insane if I didn't have my computer set up in a nice cool basement.
Amen, to that. I live by the Wisconsin lakefront, where its a little cooler, but it was over a 100 degrees. Fucking heat...

EnvyTheirGreed

Just keep swimming~
It hasn't been unbearable here.. I mean.
Buffalo always has stupid crazy weather.

I wouldn't be surprised if it started snowing right now. LOL

*IZ*

It was pretty cool today in Chicago maybe even a little cold. Right now its 58 degrees

I live in Maryland as well, but closer to the bay, and it's been much hotter than normal. I also can't remember the last time it rained. A lot of the rivers nearby are nearly dried up. I know they closed schools early today in some places due to the heat.
I've pretty much been staying inside...even with the AC on it's not much cooler, unfortunately.

Because you all care, here's an update on MD weather:
It just thunderstormed like crazy outside. It barely cooled things down though; now it's more humid than ever. *sigh* I'm not a fan of summer.

Cassiopeia

No more massacres.
Bleh. Looks like Oregon is the only mild place right now (even Hawaii is getting winter storm warnings)

abraxas

Words.
It can get to be around maybe 100 here in NC and we'll go outside for 4 hours. Heat ain't nothin, but we freak at the sight of snow.
Speaking of which, we got pretty freaking tired of the snow near the start of the year. Ok, we never get snow, so it's awesome the first time, but then it snowed, and snowed, and snowed again... I've had my fill of that, now.

Now, on topic: The heat is one thing, and though it's hot, it's nothing we're (At least NC), is not accustomed to, so, eh, whatever. One thing, though, is that if we don't get some rain, the crops around here won't make it. =\