• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heath Ledger found dead at age 28

Manaphyman

Up all night
Have you made any effort to inform and/or educate yourself on this particular issue?

Please, shut the **** up. We all know he messed with drugs, and thats the end result. He had a daughter to take care of and he neglected that.

So for once, MistyLover IS RIGHT. He was a good actor, but thats it: HE WAS AN ACTOR!!!

So everyone chill and stop taking this **** personally. I mean, he should not have messed with drugs. Whethere they be legal or not.

BCVM22

Please, shut the **** up. We all know he messed with drugs, and thats the end result. He had a daughter to take care of and he neglected that.

So for once, MistyLover IS RIGHT. He was a good actor, but thats it: HE WAS AN ACTOR!!!

So everyone chill and stop taking this **** personally. I mean, he should not have messed with drugs. Whethere they be legal or not.

And therein lies the proof that you're talking out of your hindquarters. If he did any sort of illegal substances, they were years ago; good work by the national media spreading a two-year-old video of him doing coke. What did he accidentally overdose on?

He overdosed on goddamn SLEEPING PILLS, you clod.

Heaven forbid you were to pass away by accidentally taking one too many Tylenol; I'm sure you would want your friends and family to label you as "having overdosed on drugs."

Manaphyman

Up all night
And therein lies the proof that you're talking out of your hindquarters. If he did any sort of illegal substances, they were years ago; good work by the national media spreading a two-year-old video of him doing coke. What did he accidentally overdose on?

He overdosed on goddamn SLEEPING PILLS, you clod.

Heaven forbid you were to pass away by accidentally taking one too many Tylenol; I'm sure you would want your friends and family to label you as "having overdosed on drugs."

I dont care what he accidently overdosed on. I bleive you are the one who have your facts straight. He OD on Sleeping Pills, and Anti Depressents. Not to mention he also had a 20 Dollar bill laced with narcotics on it. So.....

I was right..you "clod."

Rave

Banned

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I feel sorry for the Bloke. I fell more sorry for his poor daughter. R.I.P good man.
(Can sombody fix that photobucket link? I want to see these "Idioys")

Manaphyman

Up all night
We all knew he was, it was a matter of time for more people to figure it out.

Lol ok...

Dont get me wrong, I feel bad for his family, I'm just saying he should have been more careful/smarter.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
I dont care what he accidently overdosed on. I bleive you are the one who have your facts straight. He OD on Sleeping Pills, and Anti Depressents. Not to mention he also had a 20 Dollar bill laced with narcotics on it. So.....

I was right..you "clod."

No. He overdosed on sleeping pills because he had insomnia from playing the Joker, NOT because he wanted to kill himself.

Scyther's Blade

I'm sad he died so young, he was a great actor, but I also feel sorry for his kid. He overdosed on sleeping pills, he didn't do cocaine or kill himself on purpose...

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
No. He overdosed on sleeping pills because he had insomnia from playing the Joker, NOT because he wanted to kill himself.

Still, you shouldn't overdose in any kind of medicine, even he should have known that. Unfortunately, he neglected that, and took an overdose (maybe he thought it would work better?) which led to his death. I feel sorry for the daughter, but he had more than enough money to get her a good education and buy her what she needs. Still, she lost her father, and that is something money can't buy.

facetious

facetious
A man walked into a bar and ordered a glass of white wine. He took a sip of the wine, then tossed the remainder into the bartender's face. Before the bartender could recover from the surprise, the man began weeping.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I'm really sorry. I keep doing that to bartenders. I can't tell you how embarrassing it is to have a compulsion like this."

Far from being angry, the bartender was sympathetic. Before long, he was suggesting that the man see an analyst about his problem.

"I happen to have the name of a Psychoanalyst," the bartender said. "My brother and my wife have both been treated by him, and they say he's as good as they get."

The man wrote down the name of the Doctor, thanked the bartender, and left. The bartender smiled, knowing he'd done a good deed for a fellow human being.

Six months later, the man was back. "Did you do what I suggested?" the bartender asked, serving the glass of white wine.

"I certainly did," the man said. "I've been seeing the Psychoanalyst twice a week." He took a sip of the wine. Then he threw the remainder into the bartender's face.

The flustered bartender wiped his face with a towel. "The Doctor doesn't seem to be doing you any good." He sputtered.

"On the contrary," the man claimed, "he's done me world of good."

"But you threw the wine in my face again!" The bartender exclaimed.

"Yes," the man replied. "But it doesn't embarrass me anymore."

ReallyOcean

Thunder Trainer
didn't like the patriot; not a big deal to me
yeah he told me this too so everyone should just lay off with their unprovable reasons!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

KetchupO

tωisted
A man walked into a bar and ordered a glass of white wine. He took a sip of the wine, then tossed the remainder into the bartender's face. Before the bartender could recover from the surprise, the man began weeping.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I'm really sorry. I keep doing that to bartenders. I can't tell you how embarrassing it is to have a compulsion like this."

Far from being angry, the bartender was sympathetic. Before long, he was suggesting that the man see an analyst about his problem.

"I happen to have the name of a Psychoanalyst," the bartender said. "My brother and my wife have both been treated by him, and they say he's as good as they get."

The man wrote down the name of the Doctor, thanked the bartender, and left. The bartender smiled, knowing he'd done a good deed for a fellow human being.

Six months later, the man was back. "Did you do what I suggested?" the bartender asked, serving the glass of white wine.

"I certainly did," the man said. "I've been seeing the Psychoanalyst twice a week." He took a sip of the wine. Then he threw the remainder into the bartender's face.

The flustered bartender wiped his face with a towel. "The Doctor doesn't seem to be doing you any good." He sputtered.

"On the contrary," the man claimed, "he's done me world of good."

"But you threw the wine in my face again!" The bartender exclaimed.

"Yes," the man replied. "But it doesn't embarrass me anymore."

erm...WTF?

Exactly. There has still been no evidence that it was a suicide. So don't make up false facts people.

Manaphyman

Up all night

That is complete and utter ******** and you know it. He didn't OD because he had insomnia from playing the joker? Do you even KNOW what insomnia is?

No..he was depressed and couldnt sleep..which proved to be a lethal combination. He didn't kill himself, but he did take those drugs on purose.

That is complete and utter ******** and you know it. He didn't OD because he had insomnia from playing the joker? Do you even KNOW what insomnia is?

No..he was depressed and couldnt sleep..which proved to be a lethal combination. He didn't kill himself, but he did take those drugs on purose.

Um, yeah. That Joker thing was the reason. That's what all the news channels have said.

Manaphyman

Up all night
No, thats not.

Death confirmed to be an accidental overdose on over SIX perscription meds...

He honestly should have known better.