• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heath Ledger found dead at age 28

Manaphyman

Up all night
Im gonna have to say...I feel bad for his family, I really do, but we all should NOT feel bad just because he died. He was a celebrety and no one here personally knew him...so get over it.

Guess no one should care if you died.
Oh wow, your so cool!

Im gonna have to say...I feel bad for his family, I really do, but we all should NOT feel bad just because he died. He was a celebrety and no one here personally knew him...so get over it.

Oh wow, your so cool!

YEP! Because right now feeling sorry for a death, no matter who or if you knew them, is the cool thing to do. I always thought it was the respectable thing.

Ethan

Banned
YEP! Because right now feeling sorry for a death, no matter who or if you knew them, is the cool thing to do. I always thought it was the respectable thing.

Death is something to be celebrated! I say screw the pissing and moaning and lets party. I'll hire the dancers.