• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heatran in Platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBaron

Everyone seems to be talking about the other legendaries but i was wondering how you think Heatran will be involved? If they remodel that island to be a battle frontier 2, where do you think Stark Mountain will go?

ChariMence

I don't think they're going to remodel the island, just make a new one. And I think Heatran will... stay the same =]

evandeck

maybe they will make the island bigger or wider

pokemaster95

King of pirates
I think Heatran will......stay where he is.I think that they will remodel the Island.

Hopefully that whole Island is sunken, but only the volcano is above water, and the other battle place will be somewhere else.

Elite Four Muadita

perhaps they will make a new form... just like Giratina and shaymin

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
Maybe Shaymin will help you cross to Battle Island from the same spot that the shaymin event occurs in d/p, but if there's a ship involved, Team Galactic will have to sink it enough to force another dillema against you: How can you get to Battle Island if the way there is shot down by criminals??? That's when Shaymin could come in to help you, or at least try, before you have to battle TG to save Shaymin from the wrong hands...But what will happen to the promotional item called Oak's Letter if that's the case? Will it be put into the list of "unobtainable key items in Platinum"??? And if Team Galactic shoots the ship(and the way to get to BI the first time w/o the help of Shaymin) down, then that may force an extra TG battle not seen in the original D/P for sure...

Then once you reach Battle Island for the first time, then BI may create another ship to get you back to Snowpoint or some other city in the Sinnoh region just in case you have to get back to Sinnoh...

^ If that's the case, then I assume Heatran will stay on the same spot... And the Battle Tower in the fight area in D/P will either close down or become a Practice Tent of sorts in Platinum...

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I don't think they're going to scrap the northern island, I think they'll just expand the facilities and make it bigger. I'd love to see Heatran have a more important role in the story, since he (like the Regis until DP) seems like he's kind of just... there. But I highly doubt he'll be gotten rid of entirely.

Arbok

aka Arbok
Wouldn't it be alot better if they gave Heatran another role? Like that he is raging over the island or something? It at least changes the game a bit, and that's what I want.

JoeeJoee

Rises Again!
If you look at the Island theres a big chunk of unaccessible area next to Stark Mountain, I'm sure that'll become the new Battle Frontier. Stark mountain will stay the same, I'm sure of that (But not too sure).

Last edited:

Discharge

Onions? WHERE???
that would just be overdoing it, unless they somehow give heatran a role as a legendary, then i would be all for it

Well so far, heatran has just been imo a cool legend.. Not specifically important to the storyline. I wouldnt be surprised if gamefreak chose to make its role bigger in the game. I hope that :D

I think that ther will be new islands branching off the other islands so that the rest and
Heatran will stay the same

i reckon the island will just stay the same but will have a frontier, and hopefully some more stuff. I would be very surprised if they moved Heatran, but then again they've moved legendaries before. Remember Moltres?

I personally don't want it or its location to change to much. Maybe, the story around it? In D/P, you had a true tag team with some red-haired guy. I prefer to be alone when dealing with legendaries.

I hope Heatran stays in Stark Mountain and the island should be expanded so Stark Mountain is in the middle of the island. They should also put in a better story around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.