• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heatran in Platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butta

haha they should have heatran on a rampage, because of the new battle frontier disrupting the islands ruggedness lol
but unfortunately it probably wont xD

Butta

haha they should have heatran on a rampage, because of the new battle frontier disrupting the islands ruggedness lol

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

I agree. It seems interesting, but it probably won't because they've built up enough of a plot in that area that there's not much else they can do. "What do I mean?" you ask? I mean most of the storyline is about the Buck/*insert Rival's name here* rivalry. Too much of that, not enough Heatran. I mean, seriously! You can't go five minutes without having to hear one of them ramble on about how they're going to be the best trainer by stealing some rock that would destroy the world. All to make a quick buck!

Last edited:

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
I think a Pokemon (perhaps the cliched Snorlax or Sudowoodo, maybe even a Psyduck or Golduck) will be blocking a new path to Stark Mountain. The path to Stark Mountain will need access to the HM Surf (or perhaps Waterfall) to access. (Similar to Artisan Cave right now... >_>) The monutain itself will either stay the same or change dramatically. Go through the mountain, etc. until you reach Heatran. Battle/catch Heatran. After the battle, you'll find an exit where Heatran was standing.

Speeding Bullet

the invinsible
it would be great if heatran was found not to be one of a kind and is infact a very rare species and can only be breed with its self not dittos unlickly as someone can already own a male and female but an item could be used for the breeding

Maybe there will be a secret cave, like the one in Emerald filled with Smeargle, and you and Buck should go inside, but Buck takes the stone, and heatran gets angry, Buck escapes, then you get cut off from Buck and have to fight capture Heatran to calm it down.

mystkmastkal

since the climate of sinnoh has dropped drastically I think Stark Mountain will be frozen over and inside you'll have to do some kinda side quest to defrost heatran from his current hibernation.

The New map of Sinnoh, is on the Japanese Pokemon Website, and The whole Sinnoh Battle Frontier is where the Battle Tower is, and Stark Mountain HASN'T CHANGED.
If anything it will have snow in patches because of Sinnoh's colder climate, the only thing is with the map is you cannot see the Battle Frontier, because a cloud is over it.

blueorangecar1

Running on N2O
well i think if heatran is moved he should be put in the cave whare ghost/dragon legend was.it seems a good place to put it.
ps i forgot his name

Xinkc

Knight of Oblivion
It will probably stay the same. I doubt that they would drastically make the Battle Island too different. Heatran's little island/mountain shouldn't be affected by the new Battle Frontier thing.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I think it will stay the same, they will focus mainly on Giratina in the same was Dialga and Palkia were the focus of D/P. And then all the other legendaries will stay the minor that they were in D/P. But if they did give the other legendaries bigger roles, that would be good.

Jirachi_Star

Fiddlesticks!
As far as I know they'll keep Heatran. If we were able to catch it in D/P then we will in Platinum.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
since the climate of sinnoh has dropped drastically I think Stark Mountain will be frozen over and inside you'll have to do some kinda side quest to defrost heatran from his current hibernation.

I don't think so. Personally, I think the whole "frozen Sinnoh" plot will be resolved before or at the Spear Pillar event.

BTW, it annoys me how many people say Heatran will be involved in the new Battle Frontier. The Fight Area is the only place that's dramatically changing. The rest of Battle Island will stay the same. If anything at all, there will be slightly more events in the Heatran plot.

blueorangecar1: No offense, but that's one of the stupidest ideas I've ever heard. Turnback Cave will probably be an extra event involving the Spear Pillar event, almost like Sky Pillar in Emerald.

Last edited:

-Giga-

Maybe Stark Mountain explodes into olbivion and Heatran had to find a new place to live.

Alright, but why would they make the whole island into a Battle Frontier?
I mean, they'll probably incooperate the water with it somehow. Maybe you have to go underwater to find the Key that unlocks a new world.
Lets just wait and see.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Here's an original thought.... maybe the Battle frontier is built around Stark Mountain, and Heatran is still hiding within it?

Argon

Banned
Ar: What if it worked this way?: After beating the fourth gymleader, you get a message from Professor Rowan saying the Battle Tower has been destroyed by Heatran's eruption, and won't be fixed until a few days later. After you beat the Pokemon Champion, Professor Rowan tells you the Battle Tower could not be repaired, so it was demolished and replaced with the Battle Frontier...

Status
Not open for further replies.