• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heatran in Platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiddragon

Giratina 4eva!
I think heatran should have a more important role as hes my fave legendary I once even made my own game called pokemon jade with heatran as the star so heatran should be more important if giratina gets to be

The only reason Giratina was boosted popularity-wise is because he has things in common with other legendaries, while Heatran has nothing to do with other legendaries, so Heatran will most likely stay in the same place. But he's still awesome.

Dukey

Feel the Aura...
heatran was so pointless in D/P, hopefully he has a better role in Platinum

Dear people who wanted to non-mascots to be paid more attention to

We are very sorry, but we have to take into account that we have so little brain we think nothing except the sickenly cute useless things and the mascots deserve any kind of extra doing up and that we have found out we have done nothing to the half decent ones and we can not be bothered to becuase Pikachu absolutely MUST have Draco Meteor and Shadow Force in order to keep our fans happy.

And what is this 'Heatran' you mean? We can not remember making such a Pokemon. Please excuse us while we try to impress you with more pointless add ons you didn't want.

The Platinum Team, Japan

PS: Btw, Giratina knows Mud-Slap becuase something as useless as that was SO NEEDED on Giratina. And 'Pointless Add Ons FTW' is our motto here.

pokefan08

team elemental
pointless

i think heatren is a bit pointless so I hope they will replace him in the futere game

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
Heatran was cool,but I hate him/her....I tryed to catch a male Heatran,I tryed like 3 times,I had his hp up to 1,and I get on throwing different balls,but he kept on escaping,I kept on fainting and I lost like half of the money I had..

Heatran stinks,I've had more fun chasing the legendary's around then I've had trying to capture a hopeless fire pokemon....

But it should return in Platinum,it's bring some more happiness(or agrivation) to the game,and we'll see...Buck(or whatever his name is) again,in the same situation.

antnie

<----- First Shiny
Hopefully the whole world will be bigger not just Stark mountain. But if they don't, it is not like I am not going to buy the game, just beacuse the world is not bigger.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Um, m190049? Where can we find, say, a list of the pokemon in the different tiers?

poisonmaster

Well, i think we're not sure of anything 'bout Heatran, and Ihave two theories one is that everything 'bout Heatran will stay the same and the other one is that the´'ll destroy Stark mountainto build the new battle frontier, so Heatran will be angry and you'll have to fight him/her.

MetalicSeadra

BlackLight-WhiteEvil
Well, I think we're not sure of anything 'bout Heatran, and I have two theories one is that everything 'bout Heatran will stay the same and the other one is that the´'ll destroy Stark mountain to build the new battle frontier, so Heatran will be angry and you'll have to fight him/her.

A little exaggerated and not properly typed but, the second idea sounds good.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
A little exaggerated and not properly typed but, the second idea sounds good.

No, I doubt Heatran will change at all - if they build the Frontier around him, most likely they will not have known he was there anyway, so it'll just be incorporated in...

m190049

Local psychopath
Well, i think we're not sure of anything 'bout Heatran, and Ihave two theories one is that everything 'bout Heatran will stay the same and the other one is that the´'ll destroy Stark mountainto build the new battle frontier, so Heatran will be angry and you'll have to fight him/her.
Maps of the New Sinnoh on websites have shown Stark Mountain to be the same.
Although the Fight Area and lots of the route above it was removed...

Tanosis

The odd one
Status
Not open for further replies.