• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HeatTagshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
For some reason, I'm starting to get into this shipping XD. This is like the third Hikari shipping I support now. I suddenly got into because of Taito-chan's Banner XD. To me Hikari looked like she was really happy to be paired up with him. I find that very interesting XD

Medea

Excalibur
Y' know, I really would like to see a hug between the two of them since apparently the show doesn't have any kind of kissing. It would be too much to ask is to see some damn kissing on the show. We need some damn art work with kissing. Kouhei kissing Dawn and Dawn blushing like an idiot! You've gotta love it!

AnimeDutchess

Mew's Chosen Otaku
*a plot bunny hops at her* What's that little guy? You think I should write a oneshot about that? ... *looks around and stuffs the bunny down her shirt* Shhh, you never saw anything. *slinks off*

XDDDDD hey, i say go for it. maybe I'll write a one-shot to, if something hits me. ^^

taitofan

Stalker!
You too Ichigo? XD; Wow, I must be good...

Avie, yes, yes you should. That'd be simply pwnsome. =O

Hmmm... Well we have gotten two kisses, but they were both during movies and both on the cheek. Well, the only two I remember at least. I don't see why kissing on the tops of heads or backs of hands seems taboo... Pokemon gets enough one-sided romance after all. A hug would be nice though. Anything shippy really, but alas, we'll probably just get a handshake. *sigh*

And @AnimeDutchess: I was feeling a bit silly through the pain last night. XD; I do like the idea though, so I might try it after my exams are done this week and I make some icons for my girlfriend. ...And after I see what happens between them in this week's epi. If you write anything, I'll be sure to read it. ^.^

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
Y' know, I really would like to see a hug between the two of them since apparently the show doesn't have any kind of kissing.

it's the only shipping option we have left :( no kisses, so we need a hug...thhen again, it makes you wonder if even hugs will be shown :-/ what makes me doubt this is the fact when May was breaking down after the Kanto GF, well, the normal reaction would be to hold her. Yet both Ash and Brock just place a hand on her shoulder...

We need some damn art work with kissing. Kouhei kissing Dawn and Dawn blushing like an idiot! You've gotta love it!

ftw !
I'm anxious to see it if you ever draw it Ichigo :)
and of course that fic of taitofan's :p

If I ever write something about it, it's definately going to be from a stalking Kouhei's pov :D

AnimeDutchess

Mew's Chosen Otaku
aah, alright. ^^ well, you do whatever you have to do before writing it; I promise, if i write something and put it up, you guys'll be the first ones to know. ^^

Medea

Excalibur
^Same goes for me! If I finish, you all will be the first to know. I just know that my story will most likely not be done until Romance 101 is finished being posted up.

Man, I had a HeatTag dream last night. They lost their battle against Ash and Paul and Dawn was ready to shed a few tears and then Kouhei put his arm around her to cheer her up.

And that's all I can remember. I just woke up too!

AnimeDutchess

Mew's Chosen Otaku
o_O dude, wouldn't that be freaky if the episode played out just like your dream? Though, I have a feeling Ash and Paul will lose, what with the DRAMA of the last episode. gyah. teh DRAMA. XD

taitofan

Stalker!
Mou, you have such awesome dreams Medea! *usually has wicked weird ones* That would be soooo cool. X3 And only one more day to wait and find out! =D

I really hope Kouhei and Hikari win, and not just for shipping's sake... Though that's a big part of course. X3 If they win it'll be because they're in sync while Shinji and Satoshi aren't... I'd say that's pretty shippy to begin with, no? ;3 And it'll also mean that Kouhei will teach her about the skills she needed for her double contests. Ah, such lovely little hints~

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
I really hope Kouhei and Hikari win, and not just for shipping's sake... Though that's a big part of course. X3 If they win it'll be because they're in sync while Shinji and Satoshi aren't... I'd say that's pretty shippy to begin with, no? ;3 And it'll also mean that Kouhei will teach her about the skills she needed for her double contests. Ah, such lovely little hints~

I agree with that. I think Kouhei and Hikari should win the match. Ash should lose some battles once in a while instead of winning all the time. I wonder what Hikari's reaction would be like when she and Kouhei win the match. It'll be funny if Hikari glomps on Kouhei and kisses him on the cheek XD

Medea

Excalibur
Do no pay attention to my friggin dreams! My dreams are weird and sometimes send me mixed messages. The only time where a dream came true was during election years (2000 and 2004) by predicting the president.

But that's beside the point!

Okay, it's 4:30 the episode has aired and...Korobooshi Kojiro does not have any pics of Kouhei/Dawn. In fact!

[SPOIL]They ****ing lose! Ash and Paul win?[/SPOIL]

That's all I know for the time! If I find out anymore information, I will post!

EDIT: Someone from the speculation thread posted these!

[IMG139]http://tinyurl.com/2ck6kd[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://tinyurl.com/2dyqyu[/IMG139]

And this is revolting too...

[SPOIL]It's a friggin' Pearlshipping moment where Ash gives Dawn a soothe bell. No one has said a damn thing about Kouhei or anything important for this thread.[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
well, apparntly, both of those spoilers [spoil]suck for us :(
fuck PearlShipping, nearly dislike it as much as AdvanceShipping, but off topic :-/
In anycase, we will always have fanfiction ;) and I'll make sure I write something, especially if this gets written off ![/spoil]

I'll wait untill I see it, so I can comment...

AnimeDutchess

Mew's Chosen Otaku
o_O wait. they LOSE? >.< how can that be possible, with all the craziness going on between Ash and Paul? the writer's must've had a really off day when they thought that up...*sigh* i have to see this for myself...

taitofan

Stalker!
Argh. Just...argh. I'm gonna wait till I watch it for myself before I make judgments on Kouhei's potential return... At least he fared better than Honoka. =/

Anyway, I do hope that this doesn't change anyone's opinions on this lovely ship. I still support it 100%! And yes, we'll always have fanfiction...and my AMV if I get it done this weekend. X3

*waits patiently till she can watch it*

AnimeDutchess

Mew's Chosen Otaku
oh, no, I still think the ship rocks. ^^ it just doesn't make sense in my mind that Ash and Paul would win, even though they're even less in synch than they were before, and that wasn't even much to begin with, while Dawn and Kouhei work very well together. @.@

Medea

Excalibur
*drools* Sorry, I'm a little out of it! Just came back from dentist!

Just now saw the screenshots and quite frankly a little disappointed because of the lack of what I was expecting. But hopefully, the writers will keep Kouhei as a re-occurring character. We need more!

But as far as episodes go, this screenshot made me chuckle a bit!

[IMG139]http://tinyurl.com/yrywdv[/IMG139]

AnimeDutchess

Mew's Chosen Otaku
[IMG139]http://tinyurl.com/yrywdv[/IMG139]

o_O;;; whoa, someone seems stalker-ish...oh yeah, we'll be seeing him again...

qwerty2263

The Hat > You.
I support this ship because it does not compete with advanceshipping. So you can sign me up.

Medea

Excalibur
^Not in the least! It just competes with Appeal, Ikari, Lyre, and Pearl ships.

But anyways, I repeat by saying there wasn't a whole lot I could say on the episode (not like the first two episodes). By that I mean, not so much when it came to Dawn and Kouhei.

[IMG139]http://tinyurl.com/3cc8x6[/IMG139]

AnimeDutchess

Mew's Chosen Otaku
waaaagh...just watched the newest episode...i can't believe Ash and Paul won, even with all the craziness going on...

anyway, i'd love to know what Kouhei was saying at the end. he was in creepy-stalker-mode, yah know...XDDD that was funny. still, i think it's cute that he has his Pokemon protect Dawn's, even if it is a tag battle and that kinda stuff probably happens a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.