• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heavy Rain or Drought?

Zibdas

not bad
Which 'panic' theme do you like more, Heavy Rain or Drought?
Drought was played in Ruby when Groudon appeared.
Heavy Rain was played in Emerald/Sapphire.

In case you don't remember, this is Drought and this is Heavy Rain

Darth Sabreus

Want to get a soda?
^ Global Warming ftw.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Drought is so creepy. That's why I love it.

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
Drought; because the worst thing that could happen during Heavy Rain is that a city or two floods (Fortree City is safe XD). But with a Drought, everyone is screwed.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
In my opinion, both tracks fit the situation. Drought was full of panic and Heavy Rain was depressing. Both representing, that it you screw up, the entire world will come to an end.

fatyeti4

Master of War
Drought; because the worst thing that could happen during Heavy Rain is that a city or two floods (Fortree City is safe XD). But with a Drought, everyone is screwed.

If it continued raining forever, the whole world would get flooded. Assuming that this rain is forming from nothing by kyogre.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
rain. It's just awesome, with the thunder and lightning.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I like the heavy rain theme music, but I also like the "theme" itself. I always sided with Team Aqua because I have an affinity for water, so I liked them a lot more than I liked Team Magma. I also like Kyogre a lot more than I like Groudon, so I've always been a Team Aqua fan.

Aegon

The drought was a more obvious "end of the world" point, while the rain was creepy, it didn't cause me to stop and think, It's the destruction of Hoenn!.

Zibdas

not bad
I'm more geared toward Heavy Rain myself. It seems less of a LTS cloen.

Zibdas

not bad
I choose rain, there are alot of pokemon with usefull abilitys that take avange in the rain, plus you got thunder :)

But we're not talking about abilities, just music.

Sircharles

Marijuantsome?
Heavy rain ftw. I remember running around and that music would be playing. It made me feel like I had a mission(which I did) And it was awesome.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Drought.
Drought had more of a creepy tone to it, which magnified the situation.